WOW... Slipknot -n- Slayer... *dies*

Poison Godmachine said:
bah, slayer is much worse than metallica, they know they aren't the same band anymore, slayer is still pretending to be badass
That might be the dumbest thing I ever fucking heard. I do not like Slayer's new material, but at least they are trying, and at least they are heavy in some sorta nu-ish way. Metallica wrote something that they thought was going back to their roots, and completely didn't get the joke that they wrote. The difference, slayer is still pissed at something.

I missed this tour when they came through on purpose. the last time I saw them they came with Chimera and American Headcharge, horrible. No more Slayer tours for me.

Pyrus said:
I'm with unknown on this one (and I'm not trolling like the melodeath thing). After hearing Darkest Hour, Lamb of God, and at least one other poseur band talking about how "Bay Area thrash" they were at Ozzfest, my hatred for metalcore has reached new highs.
well... i hate darkest hour, but love Lamb of god. And if you actually sit down and listen to them, especially As The Palaces Burn, you can hear that there is more of a thrashy slayer-esque influence to them then a In Flames, like the others. They do have a thrash influence, though they are not thrash. Lamb of God sound nothing like other metalcore bands

Pyrus said:
I'm with unknown on this one (and I'm not trolling like the melodeath thing). After hearing Darkest Hour, Lamb of God, and at least one other poseur band talking about how "Bay Area thrash" they were at Ozzfest, my hatred for metalcore has reached new highs.

the kings of jewfros unite

unknown said:
the kings of jewfros unite

Fucking A, man, fucking A.

Oh yeah, Jewfro status update:
ozzfest-pyrus.jpg

How's yours doing?