Wrath

Sooo, when does this come out? I remember there being issues with timing abs whatever. Has that been sorted? Also! Nothing To Fear needs to be released too!

Sooo, when does this come out? I remember there being issues with timing abs whatever. Has that been sorted? Also! Nothing To Fear needs to be released too!

I'm not sure. I don't think the band even knows. Their FB page just keeps stating that it is coming out soon. And they have yet another really crappy 'modern' Metal type singer. don't know what happened to Kurt (Insane Society). He was in the band, and then out. they are going ahead with the 'special' "Fit Of Anger" shows with Gary Golwitzer, though...

Yes, "Nothing To Fear" is in my personal top 10 albums I wish to be reissued. The vocals on that album are laughable, but the instrumentation and song arrangements are some of the best I've ever heard, and overshadow the ridiculous singing. The album was definitely a happy 'accident' of Metal when it was first released in 1987. I'm pretty sure it will eventually be re-issued. And I'm pretty sure it will be on Stormspell Records. But, judging by Iordan's track record for slothfulness, it won't be ready to order until 2026, haha...

The WRATH reissues are in no way Iordan's fault. Band has still yet to send him ANY source material. Most bands are the slothfulness culprits. ;)

very true.

A few bands playing Ragnarokkr this year are all culprits of this. They were booked far in advanced and when labels came to the bands to reissue stuff they were told to hurry so they would have stuff to sell at the fest. Here we are a month from the fest and it seems none of the bands have hurried.

Just found that there's actually a FB page dedicated to the "Fit Of Anger" album. So, if anyone has questions regarding the release schedule for the album Go Here
. The first of the 'special' concert series with the original lineup will be at the RAGNAROKKR METAL APOCOLYPSE Friday, May 3rd at Reggie's in Chicago.

very true.

A few bands playing Ragnarokkr this year are all culprits of this. They were booked far in advanced and when labels came to the bands to reissue stuff they were told to hurry so they would have stuff to sell at the fest. Here we are a month from the fest and it seems none of the bands have hurried.

Yeah, band's don't see to get how deadlines work and pressing plants do business. you cannot get a real pressing of a disc in less than 4 weeks unless paying out the ass for a "rush job" which makes the prices astronomical.

Would be great to see them ready for the fest, but doubtful at this point. But maybe Iordan can work miracles.

Haha, I just saw a picture of the bands' merch set up for their live shows. They have CD-R's complete w/pc printed artwork for all their albums. there's even an MP3 disc you can buy that includes all four releases on one disc. So, my guess is they're not going to hand over anything to Iordan until they first milk those albums for all they're worth.

Luckily I just got enough stuff to make those two releases happen. I can tell right upfront there aren't any "liner notes from each band member" as advertised by the band previously. Although Scott did write an extensive band bio, and Gary Modica sent plenty of archive photos, so there is enough to wrap good informative booklets and make the release worthwhile.

I can still use some help, if any of you own either "Nothing to Fear" or "Fit of Anger" original CDs, please get in touch! Your help is needed and will be rewarded, thanks in advance!

Here's the official press-release: I'm glad to announce Stormspell Records inked a deal with the Chicago's power/speed thrashers WRATH for a limited re-release of their two early albums "Fit of Anger" 1986 and "Nothing to Fear" 1987. Each release will be packaged in jewel case with 12-page booklets crammed with band bio, info, archive photos, etc. Albums can be purchased separately, or as a 2CD/DVD set bound with an over-sized sticker (similar to our STUTZ and TARRGA sets)

The set will be called "Mutants" showcasing the original artwork the band presented for "Nothing to Fear" but was not approved by their producer, and will include a die-hard DVD with live performances from 1987.

I'm not sure. I don't think the band even knows. Their FB page just keeps stating that it is coming out soon. And they have yet another really crappy 'modern' Metal type singer. don't know what happened to Kurt (Insane Society). He was in the band, and then out. they are going ahead with the 'special' "Fit Of Anger" shows with Gary Golwitzer, though...

Yes, "Nothing To Fear" is in my personal top 10 albums I wish to be reissued. The vocals on that album are laughable, but the instrumentation and song arrangements are some of the best I've ever heard, and overshadow the ridiculous singing. The album was definitely a happy 'accident' of Metal when it was first released in 1987. I'm pretty sure it will eventually be re-issued. And I'm pretty sure it will be on Stormspell Records. But, judging by Iordan's track record for slothfulness, it won't be ready to order until 2026, haha...

The only albums I like by them are the ones with Gary G., mainly Nothing to Fear. The vocals are very much an acquired taste :p Regardless of the actual sound/tone of his voice, on the NtF album he had a very good sense of melody and timing with his words/singing/phrasing. Much improved over Fit of Anger for me and yes the music itself is stupid good. Amazing album really.

Luckily I just got enough stuff to make those two releases happen. I can tell right upfront there aren't any "liner notes from each band member" as advertised by the band previously. Although Scott did write an extensive band bio, and Gary Modica sent plenty of archive photos, so there is enough to wrap good informative booklets and make the release worthwhile.

I can still use some help, if any of you own either "Nothing to Fear" or "Fit of Anger" original CDs, please get in touch! Your help is needed and will be rewarded, thanks in advance!

AWESOME! Can't wait for them.

Um, I still have the cassette :p