Wrath

Here's the official press-release: I'm glad to announce Stormspell Records inked a deal with the Chicago's power/speed thrashers WRATH for a limited re-release of their two early albums "Fit of Anger" 1986 and "Nothing to Fear" 1987. Each release will be packaged in jewel case with 12-page booklets crammed with band bio, info, archive photos, etc. Albums can be purchased separately, or as a 2CD/DVD set bound with an over-sized sticker (similar to our STUTZ and TARRGA sets)

The set will be called "Mutants" showcasing the original artwork the band presented for "Nothing to Fear" but was not approved by their producer, and will include a die-hard DVD with live performances from 1987.

More great thrash! Looking forward to it :D

Here's the official press-release: I'm glad to announce Stormspell Records inked a deal with the Chicago's power/speed thrashers WRATH for a limited re-release of their two early albums "Fit of Anger" 1986 and "Nothing to Fear" 1987. Each release will be packaged in jewel case with 12-page booklets crammed with band bio, info, archive photos, etc. Albums can be purchased separately, or as a 2CD/DVD set bound with an over-sized sticker (similar to our STUTZ and TARRGA sets)

The set will be called "Mutants" showcasing the original artwork the band presented for "Nothing to Fear" but was not approved by their producer, and will include a die-hard DVD with live performances from 1987.

Amazing! I'll look for the entire boxset! :cool:
We're quite lucky that in Europe there are enough distributors for you...

I wouldn't call WRATH thrash. In my mind they are classic USPM. Think of early Metal Church with Toto Bergman on vokills. I'm also huge Living Death fan, and have no problem getting past the Donald Duckish vocals, although they are definitely an acquired choice :lol:

I'm off to the post office to check my P.O. Box in a few and hope to be collecting the last materials from Gary, namely the videos for the DVD.

In other good news, Karl sent me everything, so TYRANT'S REIGN may be happening for Ragnarokkr, or at least I'll do my best to make it happen, fate willing.

I wouldn't call WRATH thrash. In my mind they are classic USPM. Think of early Metal Church with Toto Bergman on vokills. I'm also huge Living Death fan, and have no problem getting past the Donald Duckish vocals, although they are definitely an acquired choice :lol:

I'm off to the post office to check my P.O. Box in a few and hope to be collecting the last materials from Gary, namely the videos for the DVD.

In other good news, Karl sent me everything, so TYRANT'S REIGN may be happening for Ragnarokkr, or at least I'll do my best to make it happen, fate willing.

good luck Iordan! on mighty wings may your new releases fly!

Not really. I don't like doing pre-orders as some people start asking "have my package being shipped out yet" on daily or even hourly basis, and it totally drives me crazy.

Besides, if something goes wrong and there is a delay, which can easily happen with so many things outside of my control. Then everyone gets cranky and it just adds extra pressure to already stressful situation (of having to make 3 releases on such short deadline).

Bummer, understandable though. Can't blame you for wanting to avoid unnecessary headaches...

The 2CD/DVD set will be available at Ragnacrokkr festival on May 3rd.

The lyrics for both albums are printed on the DVD booklet, which comes packaged in cd jewel case and 12-page booklet of its own.

WRATH-FOA_zps2e950616.jpg

WRATH-NTF_zps1fca9dd9.jpg

Iordan, I know you don't like pre-orders, but I won't be able to throw my money at you fast enough when you finally do put these up for sale on your store. :)

Matt