Wrath

Since there isn't Tyrants Reign thread I'll put my question here. Iordan, is there a chance to do this to a re-release of T. Reign's compilation from 2004 with post ep demos? Did you talk with the band about it? I didn't manage to buy on time and now it's expensive. You could put maybe some Live dvd with it. Thant would be cool.

The band still has copies of this compilation, I picked one up at Ragnarokkr Fest on Friday. They were selling em for $10.

I am not a big Wrath fan but they were really good at the fest. They played early...they were not forced to play that slot. There was one open and they asked to play it. They also actually drew a bunch of people in early so they did something most bands locally can't do....draw early on a friday.

Have these started shipping? 9 days past the 3rd and I haven't gotten a shipment e-mail yet :erk:

Have these started shipping? 9 days past the 3rd and I haven't gotten a shipment e-mail yet :erk:

Heh, I've been wondering the same thing. I haven't seen Iordan around these parts in a few days, so maybe he's just inundated with orders from the large store update he did.

Matt

I have started shipping. However, I've got 160+ orders, not counting the wholesale ones... Sorry dudes, it takes me time to pack and ship everything - Stormspell is a bedroom label I run from my garage (and all other empty space I can utilize for that matter). I keep all my stock in bulk due to storage space limitations - therefore I have to manually jewelcase and shrinkwrap every single cd in every single order, this takes a huge toll, given that most retail orders consists of 15+ CDs or more... I'm lucky if I can pack 15 orders per day (I also have a part-time job of 25hr/week to make a living so I pack on evenings and weekends mostly).

Tell you what, if you let me know your real names or the e-mails you've made the orders from, I'll pull your orders and mail ahead of the line. I'm starting on this with Matt and Edwin right away.

Thanks, Iordan. I appreciate the gesture, but I completely understand that you do this alone, and I certainly don't expect any preferential treatment regarding my order; although I'll be thrilled to finally get my hands on Wrath again, as I haven't heard Nothing to Fear since I owned the cassette tape in the early 90s. ;)

I am glad you get such a volume of orders, as it hopefully just means we'll expect plenty more reissues in the future. :)

Cheers,
Matt

Yep, thanks for the update. I'll bide my time and be patient, but it's killing me. Two of my favorite albums and a dvd? I feel like I'm waiting for my next fix. :lol:

I have started shipping. However, I've got 160+ orders, not counting the wholesale ones... Sorry dudes, it takes me time to pack and ship everything - Stormspell is a bedroom label I run from my garage (and all other empty space I can utilize for that matter). I keep all my stock in bulk due to storage space limitations - therefore I have to manually jewelcase and shrinkwrap every single cd in every single order, this takes a huge toll, given that most retail orders consists of 15+ CDs or more... I'm lucky if I can pack 15 orders per day (I also have a part-time job of 25hr/week to make a living so I pack on evenings and weekends mostly).

Tell you what, if you let me know your real names or the e-mails you've made the orders from, I'll pull your orders and mail ahead of the line. I'm starting on this with Matt and Edwin right away.

Hey now, I didn't bitch ONCE about my order. I know how it is for you (as it's same for me) except for the part time job. I did that 2 job thing (one being full time) for over a decade while Tribunal was in full swing and now I am trying my luck doing just the two labels and the band. :) We shall see how it goes.

...And I kept my mouth shut, haha. I can confirm that Iordan has started sending orders out.:headbang:

I hope Iordan didn't take it as anyone bitching, because I didn't think they were. I for one had no idea that all the materials came separated and he not only had to put everything together and shrinkwrap it all himself, as well as package it up. The only reason that I checked here is because I placed my order on the 25th of April and was beginning to get worried that something had happened. I've been very lucky with all the orders I've placed and only had two of them lost in the mail. The first one the vendor was extremely helpful and resent everything. The second was a private seller and after calling me a liar, refused to refund my money. I had paid extra for a tracking number which he never provided and ended up filing a complaint with Paypal to get my money back.

I hope Iordan didn't take it as anyone bitching, because I didn't think they were. I for one had no idea that all the materials came separated and he not only had to put everything together and shrinkwrap it all himself, as well as package it up. The only reason that I checked here is because I placed my order on the 25th of April and was beginning to get worried that something had happened. I've been very lucky with all the orders I've placed and only had two of them lost in the mail. The first one the vendor was extremely helpful and resent everything. The second was a private seller and after calling me a liar, refused to refund my money. I had paid extra for a tracking number which he never provided and ended up filing a complaint with Paypal to get my money back.

Oh, the horror stories I could tell! Yeah, you gotta love the 'private' sellers, especially the E-Bay ones from overseas. Your life is in their hands. Or, your money, rather. I've been ripped off from people you wouldn't even believe! 'Reputable' distribution companies, labels, even high profile bands. I won't place an order anywhere without a tracking number, unless it's someone I know, personally. All this Metal collecting has taken it's toll on me. I now have what could be comparable to 'shell shock' o_O

LAWDHA'MERCY! Thank you for the update Iordan. I hope my inquiry wasn't interpreted as bitching :erk: It was not intended as such and only wanted to know the status if he didn't mind sharing! I understand man, you don't need to explain yourself and I really hope it's a successful release for you and the band :) Oh and no preferential treatment or line cutting is necessary haha, it'll get here when it gets here...

No worries, it was meant as update. I wish I could explain myself to everyone and make them understand how much work goes behind the scenes in running a label - some people tend to assume I'm procrastinating and delaying their packages on purpose. Which is not the case, honestly. I probably could be more efficient, but all in all my free time and the pathetic excuse I have for social life these days are consumed and utterly overshadowed by the label.