Wrath

Maybe, it will happen eventually, heh. In any case a "major" update for me these days is any update with more than 3 items, so who knows, I may accomplish it sooner*

*- which is a very relative term, measured in Bulgarian minutes, one of which is roughly equal to 3600 American minutes, plus/minus 50%

Here's the TYRANT'S REIGN CD, also expected to be available at Ragnacrokkr:

Ragnacrokkr? was it a typo or is there a reason behind it? just curious.

also feel free to post the Wrath / Tyrant's Reign or any Stormspell info / releases in the Ragnarokkr forum. Most people who post there are fans of the label as well.

matt this goes for you too...feel free to post your labels stuff as well in the forum.

Ragnacrokkr? was it a typo or is there a reason behind it? just curious.

Just my weird East European sense of abrasive crude humor. Although I have to admit I was provoked somewhat, when one of the dudes, in obviously drunken state of mind, tried to convince me that I actually should pay him to have "my bands" on the bill for the "exposure". I wish I could help him, but until I win the lotto, or marry Paris Hilton, it ain't gonna happen. Not because I don't want to, but simply because I haven't figured how to lay the golden eggs yet :lol:

Anyhow, seriously, I'd like to make it very clear that both Tyrant's Reign and Wrath will be selling their own copies at Ragnarokkr and collecting 100% of the profit for themselves. I'm not involved in any way in those sales nor reaping any other dividends in that manner. I do wish all the best to the festival though, and hope there will be enough fans in attendance to make it worthwhile for everyone. Cheers and peace!

Just my weird East European sense of abrasive crude humor. Although I have to admit I was provoked somewhat, when one of the dudes, in obviously drunken state of mind, tried to convince me that I actually should pay him to have "my bands" on the bill for the "exposure". I wish I could help him, but until I win the lotto, or marry Paris Hilton, it ain't gonna happen. Not because I don't want to, but simply because I haven't figured how to lay the golden eggs yet :lol:

Anyhow, seriously, I'd like to make it very clear that both Tyrant's Reign and Wrath will be selling their own copies at Ragnarokkr and collecting 100% of the profit for themselves. I'm not involved in any way in those sales nor reaping any other dividends in that manner. I do wish all the best to the festival though, and hope there will be enough fans in attendance to make it worthwhile for everyone. Cheers and peace!

dear lord, no worries. I thought you were just taking a pot shot at the fest. But after reading about how they wanted to to pay them. Yeah, I guess they deserved that crack. I fully stand behind the fest and want it to do well but I hate when people just expect labels to cover all this stuff. It isnt like you or any label is rolling in dough.

On a positive side...I was at the Chicago Metal Market and Mark from Metal haven had tons of the newer Stormspell stuff and bunch of the Divebomb records stuff as well for sale.

Awesome news......

WRATH has been playing around a lot lately, but usually in very remote not-so-well-known clubs.
Hopefully playing Ragnarokkr will give them some good exposure to the Chicago metal scene.

Very excited about the Tyrant's Reign reissue.

Now will one of you reissue label guys PLEASE do an official re-release of Squadron's "First Mission" and / or "Fatal Strike"?

Now will one of you reissue label guys PLEASE do an official re-release of Squadron's "First Mission" and / or "Fatal Strike"?

Those are two unrelated bands. "First Mission" was released by SQUADRON which featured the future bass player of Slauter Xstroyes, while the Squadron which released "Fatal Strike" and "Storming the Desert" demos is totally unrelated band.

I know because Laurent from Snakepit was looking around for a label to release Fatal Strike/Storming the Desert. I like StD, but it is only 3 songs, and FS is very boring and average to my years. So I came up as the ultimate poser claiming I want to do "First Mission" instead, which is an amazing AOR album :).

When will we be able to order this? I check every day, but no buy button on the listing yet. It says preorders were supposed to start on the 22nd.

Sorry, you should like the Stormspell's Facebook page for all latest announcements and infos. I've postponed the update with couple of days to add more content to the store. I'll be making it active in approx two hours.