Wrath

Iordan, why don't you get someone you trust to take some of the work load off? I'm sure you could find someone to help you pack these things up and mail them out. Especially the wholesale, and other orders that don't require the CD's to be shrinkwrapped or put into disc cases.

No worries, it was meant as update. I wish I could explain myself to everyone and make them understand how much work goes behind the scenes in running a label - some people tend to assume I'm procrastinating and delaying their packages on purpose. Which is not the case, honestly. I probably could be more efficient, but all in all my free time and the pathetic excuse I have for social life these days are consumed and utterly overshadowed by the label.

That does suck, but as someone who cannot wait for these cds I truly thank you. Between you, Divebomb and Heaven and Hell I've gotten some truly stellar music that would have been too cost prohibitive any other way or that I had never heard of before.

So a giant hail and horns to all the small reissue labels that do this for the rest of us.:headbang:

That does suck, but as someone who cannot wait for these cds I truly thank you. Between you, Divebomb and Heaven and Hell I've gotten some truly stellar music that would have been too cost prohibitive any other way or that I had never heard of before.

+1

Iordan, why don't you get someone you trust to take some of the work load off? I'm sure you could find someone to help you pack these things up and mail them out. Especially the wholesale, and other orders that don't require the CD's to be shrinkwrapped or put into disc cases.

Because in order to do so, I need to get proper office and warehouse space, where things can be organized and part-time workers brought in. And at this point this is impossible (Bay Area, cheapest suitable office space I could find is $1700+/mo). And at this stage this is simply not possible... not to mention the office rent is only the tip of the iceberg if I want to turn this into a proper employer business...

IF I move back to Europe, I may explore this. Here, I cannot commit full-time to this business, with USPS killing the international online sales and all sorts of internet taxes looming on the horizon. It is only going to get worse...

Because in order to do so, I need to get proper office and warehouse space, where things can be organized and part-time workers brought in. And at this point this is impossible (Bay Area, cheapest suitable office space I could find is $1700+/mo). And at this stage this is simply not possible... not to mention the office rent is only the tip of the iceberg if I want to turn this into a proper employer business...

IF I move back to Europe, I may explore this. Here, I cannot commit full-time to this business, with USPS killing the international online sales and all sorts of internet taxes looming on the horizon. It is only going to get worse...

Don't even talk about moving back to Europe, Iordan. :cry:

If i lived out there i totally would help you out man. You could just pay me by giving me a copy of each new release for my personal collection ;)

Got it in today, fast! Thank you so very much Iordan for getting these albums back out there again, ESPECIALLY Nothing To Fear. Love that one so much and I can finally retire my cassette (that I can't even listen to :p)