Wrath

At least I got my Wrath and Loudness!

Thanks for reissuing Wrath. That made my 2013.

p.s. of course I didn't see the coupon email until AFTER I placed my order. D'oh! :)

So much red border and logos all over the back, geez. STILL, thank you! My order has been placed for the Mutants collection :D

Rooster, I'm reluctant in doing that as more than likely I'll end up with tons of DVDs on my hands. Besides, the band story spreads between the FoA and NtF booklets, and thus will be incomplete to have only one cd, not to mention the lyrics for both albums are posted on the DVD booklet. It was really intended to be a complete package, albeit designed in great haste due to the festival deadline...

But at some point I may break a small portion for people which want only one album and can live w/o lyrics and only half of the band story. I'll figure that out as soon as I manage to get the zoo under control.

524800_560081620680407_97486107_n.jpg

Friends, if you are planning going to see WRATH at Ragnarokkr Festival this coming Friday, please make sure you can make it early to the venue. Despite the band announcing a one-time "Fit of Anger" line-up reunion and their intention to play a special FoA set, the Ragnarokkr organizer has opted to put them on an early opening slot at 6:45pm with approx playing time of around 30 minutes (45 min slot, including the change-over time between bands).

So please make sure to arrive early, or you may miss the set. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!

Since there isn't Tyrants Reign thread I'll put my question here. Iordan, is there a chance to do this to a re-release of T. Reign's compilation from 2004 with post ep demos? Did you talk with the band about it? I didn't manage to buy on time and now it's expensive. You could put maybe some Live dvd with it. Thant would be cool.

Since there isn't Tyrants Reign thread I'll put my question here. Iordan, is there a chance to do this to a re-release of T. Reign's compilation from 2004 with post ep demos? Did you talk with the band about it? I didn't manage to buy on time and now it's expensive. You could put maybe some Live dvd with it. Thant would be cool.

I told Iordan to put me in contact with them. Because I would love to do it.