WTF are you listening to?

INTESTINE-BAALISM-Banquet-in-the-Darkness-CD-400x400.jpg

Earlier today I listened to Sleep's Holy Mountain twice in a row because I had a particular riff from it stuck in my head, but I couldn't find it, even after some intense scouring of the album.

And, 9 hours later, I just realized that said riff is actually from an Electric Wizard song. Well, sumbitch.

I was sent to Dallas for a week to assess the warehouse operations. Its a two hour drive each way. I also drove around dallas a lot. I didnt listen to metal at all. I played lots of Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd among others like Dead Can Dance, Transatlantic, The Beatles....

Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd are two annoying ass bands. I dont understand the appeal and Im ok with that.

When i got home Sabbaths Headless Cross was in the mailbox. Now thats some special music.

Earlier today I listened to Sleep's Holy Mountain twice in a row because I had a particular riff from it stuck in my head, but I couldn't find it, even after some intense scouring of the album.

And, 9 hours later, I just realized that said riff is actually from an Electric Wizard song. Well, sumbitch.
it happens. either way, time well spent.

finally checked this one out that yall were circle jerkin over few months back. its really good. anyone that lagged on it like me should listen to it!

Wheels up to dallas and jammed theee:

Machine head-burn my eyes
Eh. Sounds like proto nu metal.

Warhorse-as heaven turns to ash
This was better than i thought it would be. Fuzzed out doom kinsa like electric wizard, but good

Anaal nathrakh- one of their recent ones
Crap blarghu noise

Control denied-fragile art of existence
Basically symbolic era Death with an actual singer. Its aight