WTF are you listening to?

I'd be happy to hear what a non-babyfaggot can produce. You certainly can't produce engaging conversation, you "libertarian", you.

finger.gif

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
maybe you should stop posting forever because this internet tough guy spiel is clearly not working out very well for you

Should Sweden deport all of the muslims is what we really want to know. Are the wrist bands working? In all seriousness though, have you seen any kind of shift in your day to day conversations with people that might indicate that Swede testicles have pulsed a bit?

A Dramatic Turn of Events has been receiving heavy rotation in my car. I hated this album when it first came out but it's really grown on me. Mike Mangini sounds really good, especially his cymbals. If I've already mentioned this please see ChaosLee's quotation below.

Erik/Mike - Currently, how do you feel about this masterpiece of a song existing as part of split which contains otherwise totally inferior material? IMO it should stand by itself, tell Torsten to re-release it. :) No but seriously, this is one of the greatest metal songs of all time and it will forever give me the chills, each and every time.