WTF are you listening to?

this forum requires a picture of you actually in your classroom in order to continue posting

This is seeming awesome to me.
Absvrdist (from new album Illusory)

Last edited by a moderator:
Chick in class (don't laugh, I'm not that stupid) took a pic with me today. Maybe I will procure it.

RoyalThunder_CVI5.jpg

http://royalthunder.bandcamp.com/releases

there ya go, dorian.

Fell Voices bear the elite distinction of being one of a handful of bands in the last ten years or so to remind me how absolutely religious and cathartic just seeing a band can be. They are indeed special and have elicited much gushing on my part. They hail from Santa Cruz, California and play mesmerizing Black Metal. They opt for a luddite approach favoring rickety gear, a simple three-piece line up, and an aversion to CDs, labels, and press.When they play live they don't use vocal microphones, Mike the drummer just howls into the air immersed in an unseen Oskorei. They may not even be keen on being featured here on my trendy blog, but fuck it, I love them too much to let them fade into a self-imposed obscurity. Art this beautiful demands to be shared. Here is their full length EP. You can argue their kvlt credentials all day, you can have your pithy debates as to whether they are "hipster" or not (although this isn't Last FM,) doesn't change the fact that a thousand corpse- painted clowns could never make something this deep. I have spoken.

Last edited by a moderator:
no i shouldnt be so cynical

this might be good actually ill listen later