WTF happened to Dave Mustaine?

I'm a lot more worried about his Zellweger sour face actually. Too much botox or something?

Meh, I don't go to Metal bands for my news updates, although the constant rambling gets annoying. Shut the fuck up and play.
I can't stand Obama either, but don't go around spreading unproven bullshit. Kind of comical, actually.

Dave is a legend in my book but hes always been a kook as it relates to politics. I just hope this doesnt become the norm of his stage banter. Also, Im not aware of this attempted gun legislation hes speaking of, as far as I could tell Obama has stayed pretty far away from gun control laws so far and has been on record as not having any desire to go that route. I saw he had been to Colorado to comfort grieving family's. Admittedly I have not been following the news the last couple weeks, did I miss something here?

He went on to correct himself, a lot of hate from people that are quick to judge without knowing jack shit.

Keep in mind I can't stand Mustaine so me defending him is pretty insane in itself. I also really don't care for Alex Jones either but his batshit crazy banter is at a minimum here.

I think the overall picture and opinion is pretty well though out. Anyone that knows about Fast and Furious can easily say that the recent shootings and some of the witness reports make it seem like something is suspicious. It doesn't make you a kook to say, "hey these shootings are a little suspicious, as to exactly what I don't know", or even saying propaganda for gun control, our government has done much worse in terms of propaganda that have been proven and are in the history books so even that speculation isn't that far off.

Last edited by a moderator:
So to sum it up...

Obama staged the Colorado shooting to ban guns
Bush staged the 911 attacks to go to war with Iraq
And the tooth fairy exists

Did I get that right?

So to sum it up...

Obama staged the Colorado shooting to ban guns

Did I get that right?

This is what I get for having my opinion lie between that of conspiracy theorist and anti-conspiracy theorist, you can never have a serious conversation with either side.

To all you said, yes all of it what exactly what I was saying.

/sarcasm

This is what I get for having my opinion lie between that of conspiracy theorist and anti-conspiracy theorist, you can never have a serious conversation with either side.

To all you said, yes all of it what exactly what I was saying.

/sarcasm

If you know so well about sarcasm, why didn't you detect mine?:)

@ Wintersnow, I think your point is valid (or Daves more fleshed out statement in the IdiotWars clip) but I doubt that the administration would be rallying up for something as polarizing as gun legislation in election year. It just doesnt make good political sense so this def falls in the kook bin for me.

He went on to correct himself, a lot of hate from people that are quick to judge without knowing jack shit.

Keep in mind I can't stand Mustaine so me defending him is pretty insane in itself. I also really don't care for Alex Jones either but his batshit crazy banter is at a minimum here.

I think the overall picture and opinion is pretty well though out. Anyone that knows about Fast and Furious can easily say that the recent shootings and some of the witness reports make it seem like something is suspicious. It doesn't make you a kook to say, "hey these shootings are a little suspicious, as to exactly what I don't know", or even saying propaganda for gun control, our government has done much worse in terms of propaganda that have been proven and are in the history books so even that speculation isn't that far off.

The fact that his statement required clarification is bad enough - some guy says something inane and baseless and we don't know "jack shit" because we make fun of what might as well be a known sociopath?

I know all about the Fast and Furious debacle and I still don't understand how you're making that connection to "the government is behind the Aurora and Sikh Temple shootings." You've said it before, though - you and I live in different realities, apparently. Saying that your opinion lies between the two extremes is dishonest, at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Did I get that right?

Interesting. Some of you young guys really don't think the US government had a hand in it? Most of the people I know take it for granted that US officials let Sep 11 happen. I mean the government had been waiting eagerly for a major attack for a decade prior, it's accepted fact. What the hell are they teaching you guys in school these days??? Scary.

Anyway, I love Mustaine but the guy has been opening his mouth too much since, well, forever.

funny-Keanu-Reeves-Whoa-meme.jpg

Some of you young guys really don't think the US government had a hand in it?
We young guys operate on facts and proofs instead of theories and wrong logic.
Most of the people I know take it for granted that US officials let Sep 11 happen.
The following statement can only be viewed as true if we understand it like we would understand this statement: "Most of the people i know take it for granted that police lets criminals murder people".
They only "let it happen" because there is almost no way to prevent terrorist attacks if we don't want to live in a police state where the big brother knows all our moves and thoughts.
I mean the government had been waiting eagerly for a major attack for a decade prior, it's accepted fact.
Accepted only among some lunatic conspiracy theory groups.
What the hell are they teaching you guys in school these days???
You mean a scientific approach to solving real world mysteries ?

Anyone who actually thinks the US gov't was responsible for 9/11 and planned it out as an excuse to go to war with Iraq is giving way too much credit to the gov't and the Bush administration in particular. Could it have been prevented? Probably. Do we want excuses to re-map the Middle East? Definitely - we've been trying since 1954. That's completely different than "the US carried out a terrorist attack on it's own soil."

Interesting. Some of you young guys really don't think the US government had a hand in it? Most of the people I know take it for granted that US officials let Sep 11 happen. I mean the government had been waiting eagerly for a major attack for a decade prior, it's accepted fact. What the hell are they teaching you guys in school these days??? Scary.

Scary that you actually believe that bullshit.