WTF? This is outta hand!

The way of the future (should be) digital downloads directly from the artist's website, or just digital downloading in general.

Will all due respect $%#@& THAT! I need a CD, I have a collection, I need something tangible MP3s on a computer is just soulless. I want a booklet, a jewel case, an original CD
k026.gif

I'm totally opposed to downloads unless:
  1. Is for checking purposes before purchasing the CD
  2. The album is OOP
  3. You want to screw up the band/artist :heh:

Will all due respect $%#@& THAT! I need a CD, I have a collection, I need something tangible MP3s on a computer is just soulless. I want a booklet, a jewel case, an original CD
k026.gif

I'm totally opposed to downloads unless:
  1. Is for checking purposes before purchasing the CD
  2. The album is OOP
  3. You want to screw up the band/artist :heh:

I can only agree.

Yeah, I like to have something physical as well.

I'd like to also say that CD prices are ridiculous, and the fact that independent stores often carry the same CDs for less just proves it. Seriously, Knoxville Disc Exchange's prices are generally $2 or more less than the chains.

Feeling Frisky, Dingo? :lol:

The way of the future (should be) digital downloads directly from the artist's website, or just digital downloading in general.

Great idea except......how does the artist get just and proper recompense for their work?
You're a musician yourself, so it's not an idle question. You've gotta be able to get something for your efforts.