wtf.. ..US tour please?

Tee hee :loco:

I'm not pushing for anything..buuuuut...
Be sure to put San Francisco on your list...you wont regret it!
OH yea, do avoid the Fillmore.
Its pretty, but the bouncers were real assholes there last time. One of them wouldn't let me hand some artwork to Mr. Lindgren.
*wtf..was I going to give him a papercut?* :confused:
The Slims on the other hand....:headbang:

Devy_Metal said:
they're on tour right now. i just got back from the gig in boston, it was fucking sweet

setlist:

born
acid words
bittersweet feast
narco
beyond within
fault of flesh
next in line
river dragon
who decides
we disintegrate
psalm of lydia
this godless endeavor

-enemies of reality-

it was fucking awesome! my neck hurts!

they played 'who decides,' one of my fav songs, but not on the list when i saw them :cry:

Bacchante said:
Tee hee :loco:

I'm not pushing for anything..buuuuut...
Be sure to put San Francisco on your list...you wont regret it!
OH yea, do avoid the Fillmore.
Its pretty, but the bouncers were real assholes there last time. One of them wouldn't let me hand some artwork to Mr. Lindgren.
*wtf..was I going to give him a papercut?* :confused:
The Slims on the other hand....:headbang:

I like the Fillmore better than Slims. The security guys probably didn't let you hand your artwork to Peter because they listened to rap and hated having to listen to Opeth's amazing metal :loco:

lake district is nice, anywhere in the north of scotland normally does the job :) The entire population of scotland is barely larger than of London alone...so there is alot of space, filled with lakes, hills, trees and mad men :p

Ive never been to Scotland. I went to Ireland and did the Shamrocker tour (yes, laugh at me, but it was fucking worth it assholes) then my roommate went to Scotland but I couldnt. I'm fonder of European countries such as Italy, The Czech Republic, Greece and France and Austria. I went to Munich for a weekend and I loved it. Why are you moving to Germany?

AH....NO. The place has lots of interesting things to do and places to visit, but i always feel uncomfortable in London, and couldnt live there. The People are so ignorant.

Final_Product said:
lake district is nice, anywhere in the north of scotland normally does the job :) The entire population of scotland is barely larger than of London alone...so there is alot of space, filled with lakes, hills, trees and mad men :p

Sweet. Is it an expensive place to be? How is the climate?

Ha, I read the UK has a population of about 60 million, whereas Ireland only has 4 million. I bet there is a lot of untamed space in Ireland as well.

Devy: I'm moving to Germany for a year of school. I have to come back to shitty New England for a year after that, but then my move to Europe will be permanent.

A Trace Of Blood said:
Sweet. Is it an expensive place to be? How is the climate?

Ha, I read the UK has a population of about 60 million, whereas Ireland only has 4 million. I bet there is a lot of untamed space in Ireland as well.

Devy: I'm moving to Germany for a year of school. I have to come back to shitty New England for a year after that, but then my move to Europe will be permanent.

Scotland has 6 Million, Ireland 4 Million...so we both have tonnes of countryside, empty of people :Spin:

The country as a whole is not too expensive, pretty fair prices for accomodation and travelling. The climate is often windy, cold, rainy and did i mention windy? During summer it can be very beautiful weather, although its hard to predict when.