"x"

Just saw the new song on Rage... it's good, but nothing to get excited about in my opinion.

But it has inspired me... tomorrow I am gonna listen to my Best of Def Leppard CD all the way through...

You're missing out, Troops, but that's your choice I guess.

I've been listening to it almost constantly since I bought it (I listen to Nocturnal Rites' Afterlife and then Da Lep's "Promises" from Euphoria in between). LOVE IT!

hey Spiff I couldn't stop listening to the album myself...I bought it on wednesday night and today is the 1st day I have not listened to it."Now" is a great ballad."Kiss The day" rocks...I would say only one or two songs are not great songs but all in all a great album.

I think "Kiss The Day" is up there with the material from "Hysteria", and better than a couple of tracks from that album. I was blown away when I heard that song! :headbang:

Originally posted by Spiff
I think "Kiss The Day" is up there with the material from "Hysteria", and better than a couple of tracks from that album. I was blown away when I heard that song! :headbang:

agreed. I was told at Utopia it may take me about 3 listens to like it,but 1st listen I liked it.The album sure grabbed my attention from the the very beginning.