X50 v2.0

Standalone and AAX64 version coming soon :kickass:

Standalone would be great and I can envision using this in a live application. Few plugins deliver the responsiveness and feel that I would want for a live venue.

At this point, there may be a few pieces of the puzzle missing for using X50 in this way...but I certainly think it is doable.

Personally, I can't wait!!!

:headbang:

So here's my first mix with x50v2 on rhythm guitars!

I gotta say even though I like the result it did not sound good enough right out of the box. It took some time to find the right IR and EQ out a bunch of low mid mud and high mid fizz to get both chunky attack and note separation in chords.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YpHh4V-kRU
I gotta say even though I like the result it did not sound good enough right out of the box. It took some time to find the right IR and EQ out a bunch of low mid mud and high mid fizz to get both chunky attack and note separation in chords.

The mix sounds great. The bass and guitars work real well together in the chorus. Crazy thick sounding! What did you do to get them to mesh like that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YpHh4V-kRU

Singing reminds me of the guy from Periphery. Whole track sounds really damn good.

TSE X50 v2.0.1 patch is released

ISSUES / FIXES:
Sound: Fixed noise issue when running Aqualaser with lowpass enabled.
Sound: Added additional Frozen Sun Audio impulses.
General: System stability improvements to avoid crashes.
General: Fixed X50 Green Channel parameter loading

TSE X50 v2.0.1 patch is released

ISSUES / FIXES:
Sound: Fixed noise issue when running Aqualaser with lowpass enabled.
Sound: Added additional Frozen Sun Audio impulses.
General: System stability improvements to avoid crashes.
General: Fixed X50 Green Channel parameter loading

Thank you Onquel! This amp is a bomb!
I hope people support your project and we continue seeing more of this quality amplifiers!

Thank you so much Onqel!

The crash issues I was having before are gone; great job!
Inceptic: I'm glad to hear your issues are gone now :kickass:

as a sidenote: I'm running a competition on www.facebook.com/TSEAUDIO where I'm giving away a free (legit) TSE X50 v2 license w/free updates according to the EULA this weekend, follow the link/instructions. The competition involves a refund for current license-owners as well i:headbang:
(I have no idea if the winner has purchased a license or not until I get your e-mail address if you are the chosen one)

I am going to need to grab the latest update, I noticed that with the second release candidate that when you disable the preamp and leave the power amp and cabinet on there is no power amp simulation, turning it off and on sounds the same and the power amp controls (pres and reso) do nothing. The volume knob is all sorts of weird, the volume is at unity when the post gain is at the default position and gets louder as you turn it down and completely off as you turn up, no power amp saturation sound is present, the same sound as if you disabled the power amp.

If that has been fixed then my bad, but if it hasn't well its mentioned here now. I will jump up to the latest version and see if it still does that.

My version now says I'm unregistered. I don't know why it's neccesary to use such an annoying protection system like that. If you don't want your software to be cracked go with iLok 2. Everything else just causes trouble. I'm going to write an support request later this week and hope it can be fixed easily.