X50 v2.0

Jan,
The duplicate track option in LPX seems to be working fine here with copying over one's X50 2.3 settings to the new track. Please send an email to support@tseaudio.com detailing the issue.

Regards,
Jeff for TSE Audio

Hey Jeff sorry for the late reply here, I did report this a couple days ago. Hope you received my email. Thanks!

Hi Jan,
Sorry, I replied to your support email on the 30th, however, when I saw your post here I double checked it. I had mistakenly responded to a different email address. My apologies, it's been corrected now.

Jeff for TSEAudio

Using Presonus Studio One 2, whenever I open the song file with the 32bit X50 already in a track, the sound is not right. I have to go to the plugin and reload the same preset for it to sound correct.

I will fire off an email with details later. No complaints at all though, getting the best feeling and sounding tones I have had from a PC, it feels so alive.

Using Presonus Studio One 2, whenever I open the song file with the 32bit X50 already in a track, the sound is not right. I have to go to the plugin and reload the same preset for it to sound correct.

I will fire off an email with details later. No complaints at all though, getting the best feeling and sounding tones I have had from a PC, it feels so alive.

Thank you for your feedback, looking forward to get your details so we can start solving this for you :)

So I was testing X50 2.3 vs the new Recab 4 and came around to use this flow on the Recab track:

X50 (activate only stomp) -> Recab (Thermionik + IR) -> X50 (for Aqualaser)

All good except when I closed Reaper and opened after a while, I noticed that the amp section is active on both X50's. The light for the section was off, but the tone was ravaged now because of the multiple amp heads in the chain.

Is it expected behaviour that the amp section is on?

Killer product BTW onqel. Congrats!

So I was testing X50 2.3 vs the new Recab 4 and came around to use this flow on the Recab track:

X50 (activate only stomp) -> Recab (Thermionik + IR) -> X50 (for Aqualaser)

All good except when I closed Reaper and opened after a while, I noticed that the amp section is active on both X50's. The light for the section was off, but the tone was ravaged now because of the multiple amp heads in the chain.

Is it expected behaviour that the amp section is on?

Killer product BTW onqel. Congrats!

I also had exactly the same problem using the same signal chain as yours, apart from the extra X50 on the end for EQ. At first I wondered what the hell had happened to my tone until I turned Recabinet off and I heard full amp distortion coming from the X50.

I've had to stop using X50 with Recabinet for now because of this but I'd really like for this to be fixed as the noise gate and tube screamer are great. Also the auto input for gain staging takes guess work out of how hot your signal should be.

I have the same issue, but I just click and un-click the amp section of the X50 the first time I turn on my DAW or load the X50 and it goes away. Just something a little wonky in the plugin programming I guess.

I also had exactly the same problem using the same signal chain as yours, apart from the extra X50 on the end for EQ. At first I wondered what the hell had happened to my tone until I turned Recabinet off and I heard full amp distortion coming from the X50.

I've had to stop using X50 with Recabinet for now because of this but I'd really like for this to be fixed as the noise gate and tube screamer are great. Also the auto input for gain staging takes guess work out of how hot your signal should be.

I have the same issue, but I just click and un-click the amp section of the X50 the first time I turn on my DAW or load the X50 and it goes away. Just something a little wonky in the plugin programming I guess.

This will be fixed in an upcoming update.

I just wanted to take a minute to say how this revolutionary product has changed my entire approach to mixing. No longer am I forced to load multiple plugins to achieve mix ready guitar tracks. I have literally removed a dozen plugins from my GTR Chains.

Additionally, I have been able to load multiple instances of X50 without melting my cpu.

10417584_1488220364789120_5807852240257331817_n_zps86a5ada3.jpg

I look forward to the inevitable expansion of this plugin suite.