Xmas Haul Thread

A total of $525
A calzone maker thing
Lost encyclopedia (thing is enormous)
Emails from an Asshole book
gift certificate thing for indoor skydiving
$25 Regal movie theater gift card
$20 Hot Topic card (hoping to find some cheap clearance stuff online or in store, I've seen shirts from Candlemass and Rotting Christ there before, and I've bought Korpiklaani and Turisas ones too)
True crime/forensic science books

And I think thats about it. Bought myself a bunch of games on Steam, and some CDs, but thats about it.

An Alesis i02 sound card/audio interface thingy, a recording studio desk (!), and a M-Audio 64 key midi controller. Not bad at all.

From the girlfriend:
A striped sweater and a pair of khaki pants with belt (I actually needed a fucking belt, my last one busted months ago :lol:)
A Pantera T-shirt (actually a great shirt :lol:)
A pack of M:TG - Core Set 2011
A box of Pot of Gold chocolates (Yum fuckin yum)
Pajama pants
The Trailer Park Boys Christmas Special on DVD (I jumped for joy)

From the grandparents:
Pajamas
Socks
Boxers
A gingerbread man

From the aunt:
Pajamas
Socks
Boxers
Toothpaste (Its not as if I need it, I already have a couple tubes :erk:)

From the parents:
The laptop I've been posting on for the past 2-3 weeks.
A 24 of Moosehead which I'm saving for Wednesday when my bud who I haven't seen since May comes to my place.

No music, sadly... but awesome haul either way tbh.

Who the fuck gives toothpaste as a gift?

I gave the Atomic Coffee Machine its inaugural run today, most impressed. Just need to hone by barista skillz a tad and all will be wonderful in the land of coffee.

My aunt, who is a cranky old hag. To be honest, I'm amazed she even got me anything.

This is the aforementioned aunt that kept harassing me over Facebook, accusing me of smashing out my father's truck window, until I lost it and blocked the bitch. So yeah. Take it as you will.

I got....

A bottle of Bailey's
Spiced cider kit (basically just a bag of sugar/spice shit you boil cider with or something)
A capo
A bottleneck slide (quite novel)
A USB cable so I can stop borrowing everyone elses ones
A one cup coffee filter maker thing
Various chocolate, money, etc etc etc

just got back from amsterdam, where i had the greatest fuckin 4 day christmas weekend ever.

i had sex 7 times during this period, with 6 girls in this order: venezuelan, dutch, italian, russian, the same dutch girl but this time in my hotel room (she was my favorite, so gorgeous), a brazilian and a czechoslovakian.

i also drank a lot of alcohol and smoked cannabis and ate space cakes.

Just kidding. It's best to see the outcome if you boink a woman. Either bad or really good. I skip the bullshit.

Immortal zip up hoodie
Katatonia TGCD tshirt
Bluetooth (gay, selling it to a friend)
couple of nice sweaters
charger for my htc 4g phone
white sox stuff
Target gift card

just got back from amsterdam, where i had the greatest fuckin 4 day christmas weekend ever.

i had sex 7 times during this period, with 6 girls in this order: venezuelan, dutch, italian, russian, the same dutch girl but this time in my hotel room (she was my favorite, so gorgeous), a brazilian and a czechoslovakian.

i also drank a lot of alcohol and smoked cannabis and ate space cakes.

so how much does a weekend like that cost?