XP groovy know it all's help me

Never know when a computer nerd comes in hand.

Always keep on in your backpocket.

Now since you called me out. Thats a $30 fee. And it involved rewriting system files on your HD thats $50.

So your bill is at about $100 inc GST.

-Maths was never my strong suit

NOW you tell me you want the background of the folder and not the folder picture changed.

Well...

go to your desktop, right click, then properties. Appearance, then Advanced.

Then use the first scroll bar and go down to Window. Then pick a colour.

Easy.

I was running red hat and 2000 dual boot, but I formatted in the great disk crash of 2003.

Now I just have 2003. I like having access to the dos prompt, and I don't need a wizard to do everything for me.

Koichi said:
I was running red hat and 2000 dual boot, but I formatted in the great disk crash of 2003.

Now I just have 2003. I like having access to the dos prompt, and I don't need a wizard to do everything for me.
hard core!!

Koichi said:

[color=#aoeooa]Yeah my mate dual boots XP and 2003. And having access to the dos prompt is really handy. And generally most of those Windows Wizards are annoying than helpful.

I had a fairly poor computer uptil last week and had the option of letting my mate set my pc up for dual booting Red Hat and 98 but I doubt it would have coped.

And now that I can I've gotta get a hold of him for the install discs.[/color]