Yay Borknagar!!!!

I think Emperor is lacking one because they are defunct as a band, unfortunately. That is the best reason I can think of anyways.

Originally posted by Russell
:mad: Ah well, I'll try again sometime soon :)

Ah, being lazy again, aren't we? :p :p

I can understand the difficulties of getting the permission of a band for an official forum, but there quite a few that would attract many people if there were a forum in UM.

Originally posted by Kveldssanger
Ah, being lazy again, aren't we? :p :p

Nah, I'd feel bad spamming Ihsahn or Zamoth.. other people are ok, but spamming members of Emperor is just not done, ok?? ;)

I can understand the difficulties of getting the permission of a band for an official forum, but there quite a few that would attract many people if there were a forum in UM.

True, but we're having (by we, I mean, of course, Mark ;) )enough trouble paying of the bandwidth fee's as it is... Once there's a reliable income for adverts or whatever I'd be a lot happier to invite such large bands :)

Originally posted by Black Heart
hey Russell, what about a MDB forum??? :D
that will be so perfect!

Yeah, they already have a pretty wel based pop up free forum on the net tho ;) You could email them and tell them you wanted one here for conveniences sake, but I doubt they'd listen ;) Ah well...

If you want more BM forums all you have to do is email the bands and tell them to contact UM... Generaly if you show there's demand they'll listen :)