Yay for me!!!!!

Originally posted by spawn
Yes I agree, Torn ROCKS!!!!!!! :headbang:

I like Say I and What If most on the second album, its great when the heavy stuff gets going, but iverall I like My Own Prison the most, as nearly every song on it is fantastic (especially Whats This Life For, I love that song, thats what got me to buy the album, I heard it on the radio back when they were nobodies *LOL*)

**Same here on What's this Life For (I heard it on the radio too - it was my first Creed experience.) Also My Own Prison is my favorite Creed CD. I love the raw emotion best. Human Clay had some good songs (I like Faceless Man - whoa), Higher was the best! I used it as the background song for a tape I sent my best friend for her birthday, while I read her a letter that's theme was "When I think of you, I think of..." I know, really sappy.

She Wolf: If I meet them Ill grab some autographs, but dont hold your breath :D

**Just send in a cute girl to do the job - works every time. But, back at you Spawn, same for IE. But hope is always a good thing!

Heres some smilies for your kids to admire too ;) :hotjump: :D :eek: :)

**LMFAO* Cute Spawn! :lol: ;) :D

I manage to snare Weathered yesterday (good timing :) ), and it's been spinning in my CD player ever since. I really like it, the songs have a lot more variation (unlike My Own Prison, where every song bar one starts with a clean guitar intro - it's still good though :) ). My favourites are tracks 5, 6, and 7 so far (can't recall their names, except 'My Sacrifice').