YES

because he's a troll, you silly! but a lovable, jolly one, unlike the annoying ones we used to have in the past!

Yeah but he´s doing a bad job if he thinks he´s going to fool anyone by spelling names wrong since names are spelled the same no matter what language you speak.

Close to the Edge is overrated, but still an amazing album. Does anyone think Going for the One is extremely underrated? I think it should get more recognition than it does, as it seems to be a very strong record by them, considering what they turned into afterwards...

...What was this thread about again?

Haha whatever it was about...Yes is an infinitely better topic...someone should start a thread about them in the appropriate forum. Anyways, Close to the Edge is awesome just for having one of the best Wakeman solos ever. Not sure about Going for the One; admittedly, I haven't really bothered listening to any Yes albums after Relayer.

I will try to help this poor dude out
My German is really bad
„Wasserscheide“ ist der Name von Opeth´s 9. Studiobeobachtung. Das Album ist nur gemischt worden und ist durch Jens Bogren mit M. Akerfeldt beherrscht worden. Das Album besteht aus 7 Liedern und die Titel sind folgendermaßen:

1. Windung 2. Erbe Offensichtlich 3. Der Lotus Esser 4. Last 5. Porzellan Herz 6. Hessian Schale 7.
Sechskantomega