Yesterday I got "Tiny Deaths" & "The Painter's Palette" promos

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
Thaaaank you LEE:)))!!!!!!!
Ephel Duath - (again I find it very good even despite I am not a very big fan of Jazz)
Rakoth - I don't know what to say... Let's say I am not sure it is the Rakoth's album. Sorry :cry:

I didn't know you got a new site! Weird but I like it :LOL: I loved that :lol:

9. No Warranty
THALES, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, PRINCIPALS, MEMBERS, PARTNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OR OTHER CHARACTERISTICS OF THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR PRESENTED THROUGH THE SITE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THALES HEREBY FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND AVAILABILITY.

Who are you Lasse? An Officer or an agent???? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! HAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

*Sonm is hiding under the table*!! But Lasse will find him because of Sonm's wild laughter!!! :lol:

11. Indemnity
YOU SHALL IRREVOCABLY INDEMNIFY THALES, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, PRINCIPALS, MEMBERS, PARTNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY SUCH PARTIES OF WHATSOEVER NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE SITE IN BREACH OF THE TERMS OF USE.

Lasse, I love you!!!!! HHHHAHAAAHHAAHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I recognize you!!! THE ONLY ONE WHO HUNTS FOR MY ASS!!!!
HAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!

Says you!
lol.gif

Reactions: ante
Lee_B said:
Sonm, you are a VERY strange man...

:)

You simply don't know me:) If you would you'd say: Sonm, I have never ever seen anyone more strange than you:) :lol:

Lee_B said:
Cuchka derganaya :)
LOL!!!!! HAHAHAHAAA!!!
Better say "piska ty piska!" You can also tell that to Ivan... he will be damn happy:)!

ColdDarkNord said:
For sure, Sasha (Sonm) are strange only into the net, in real life its a very wise, intelligent and kind person. Hes are very serene and reasonable. One of the biggest astonishment in my life (with Dan Swano)..

Not only that, he shares the same name with my sister :erk: (oh, and from what I've seen on the net his knowledge of physics would scare the crap out of me :D )

:wave: