Yet another 'new Into Eternity' thread

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
Duders and duderettes, I'm sorry but I can't stop listening to the album. It's fucking killer, all aspects of it. The song structures are excellent, the vocals are killer and the mixing is fucking incredible. This album gets me motivated as all hell but shit, I'm lacking people to write songs like this. Good going for having both a drummer and rythym guitarist in the military. Rob is a great rythym guitarist but hell, Mr. Scott Reynolds himself is a great fucking drummer. Too bad for him, he had to go and join the military six years ago. Fucking piss. Who wants to form a side project!? I'm drunk...........shit.

I agree, it's a very good album. I'm not sure if it's better than Buried in Oblivion, but if you liked any Into Eternity album you should definitely check it out.

Still need to hear this as well. IMO Stu was the best thing to ever happen to these guys. Dead or Dreaming and Buried in Oblivion are both great, adding an incredibly taleneted vocalist to the mix just pushes there music to another level.

BiO was a great progression from Dead or Dreaming, so I'm stoked to hear the new album...I didn't even know one was being released.

I've had sort of a love/hate relationship with IE for a couple of years due to the fact that two shows I traveled out of state to see them at were cancelled on very, very short notice...meaning I didn't find out they were cancelled until I got there, and was stuck for a night in Iowa and Nebraska, respectively, with nothing to do but get drunk and rape cows. I know the decision not to play wasn't theirs, but it left me a little bitter. Hopefully finally getting to see them at Gigantour - and the new album - will put my mind at ease about the whole situation.

I pounded beers with these guys a few years ago when they were playing some shithole in Tampa and they are really cool. "Shallow" wasn't on their setlist and we bugged them all night until they finally were too drunk to refuse and they played it for us. I'm glad they have been able to keep the band together and hopefully Gigantour will get them some exposure.