another guitar thread

here's my sexies.

epiphone lp goth. still has the stock alnico humbuckers, but they sound good enough that i don't plan on changing them soon. it has a loose pot now though, so i don't want to fiddle with it too much til i can afford to get it fixed. annnnd i have to fix a paint chip on the edge of the backplate. it happened when taking the backplate off to look at the pot. great guitar though!

DSC04995.jpg

even greater guitar! hagstrom f200p. all around very slick guitar. nifty p 90 pickups. and the fretboard, oh my...it's like silk. i need to raise the strings a tad, but with that bridge it's quite tedious and i sard.

DSC06182.jpg

I love your guitars Cara. How are those P-90s? Aren't they supposed to be really hot single coils that act like humbuckers?

yeah, sort of. they don't quite have the clear punch of humbuckers, but more of a fuzzy/stoner/DOOM sound with the distortion on. they pack a whallop, just a different kind from humbuckers :kickass:

I also just picked up the Christian Olde Wolbers Jackson DK-7 and it kicks ass.

Nice guitar! But the neck feels like a baseball bat. But since your a bassist, you're probably used to that.

And P-90's are the best thing to get if you want a tasty hard rock, kinda bluesy, tone.

Alright. I think a long time ago I posted pictures of the guitar called Jimmy. But I am in love with my guitars. My blue strat is getting his frets redone, so he isn't able to make an appearance. And they all have names.

This is Jack, a Taylor Big Baby...
jack1.jpg

jack2.jpg

This is an un-named Hohner bass which is terrible and shitty but I enjoy playing it from time to time:

hohner1.jpg

hohner2.jpg

This is Sir, he's a strat, the one I modified and such:

sir1.jpg

sir2andi.jpg

And here is my favorite, Jimmy the Les Paul Special, with a Bigsby which I need to remove at some point, it irritates me.

jimmy1.jpg

jimmy2.jpg

jimmy3.jpg

jimmy7andi.jpg

jimmy6andi.jpg

The neck on Jimmy is so excellent, so smooth and perfect... ::swoons::

i really really really really like that fender. I've got one myself, i should get a picture i know i have one on my computer at home, but its a dark wine color.

Thanks, I'll tell them that you guys think so! HAHA! Yeah Steve it's probably the same color, "midnight wine", I was lazy and didn't mess with my shutter speed oops, I just left it haha so the colors are a little off. But it's a pretty hot guitar, OUTSIDE of it's razor sharp neck that KILLS me. POST A PICTURE OF YOURS when you can... Sir can have a friend haha.

cool guitars jen! red on red rocks!! i almost bought a red on red squier, but didn't :loco:

this will be my next guitar:
hagstrom ultra swede *drool*

RTEmagicC_UltraSwedeBGB.jpg.jpg