another guitar thread

Agile and Brice guitars, from RondoMusic.com, are fucking amazing. I have a Brice six-string bass that people assume I paid four digits for... active pickups and preamp, 35" scale, gorgeous bubinga top... $300, and the lowest anyone has ever guessed after seeing and playing it was three times that.

I also own a Schecter C7 Blackjack, and love it to death, but... this is not at all a bad guitar, and I'm planning to grab one of these myself. The customer service is also very good.

Fucking get it.

Jeff

If you're in SA anytime soon come by and try them out... I mainly wanted them for jazz, but I'm experimenting with the super-low metal stuff...

Jeff

A 90? It starts feeling like a 'normal' string lower than that, it is loose for me but I like to play 70s in C# so that really doesn't count. In F# it's close to a 70 in A or Bb, or somewhere thereabouts...

Jeff

Anyone know if there's a European retailer for these thingies? They have this awesome Les Paul Custom copy and considering the specs, the price (599$) is just unreal.

But with shipping, taxes and customs duty, the deal is pretty much ruined. Damn you guys for GASing me up!

A friend of mine has the 25.5" scale version of the Interceptor Pro, and they're pretty damn nice guitars. The trem is merely OK - the real OFR 7 on the Loomis is far superior - but the guitar quality is just fine.

A friend of mine has the 25.5" scale version of the Interceptor Pro, and they're pretty damn nice guitars. The trem is merely OK - the real OFR 7 on the Loomis is far superior - but the guitar quality is just fine.

DUDE its ben forever since i seen you post here!!! Whats up!!!

btw the quality is great, but if you can afford it, get a 7-string carvin!

well apparently my tax refund is gunna take longer than I thought to process so, it'll be a while longer before I get a damn thing >=( fucking lazy IRS bastards

edit: oh yeah, I looked at 7-string carvins a while ago definitely up there on my list of possibilities... or maybe dreams, but they are some fucking great look guitars

All this purchasing of new guitar talk, has gotten me all worked up :oops:

I am contemplating selling this sexy fender stratocaster which I modified quite a bit, all myself. So the only thing that is keeping me from selling him, (his name is Sir Shadyfellow... don't ask) is that I put in his new pick ups, I did the soldering, I played with all the little odds and ends, yes it sounds so wrong, but as you can see I am so attached to this fucking guitar even though I absolutely hate how it feels. HAHA.

All this purchasing of new guitar talk, has gotten me all worked up :oops:

I am contemplating selling this sexy fender stratocaster which I modified quite a bit, all myself. So the only thing that is keeping me from selling him, (his name is Sir Shadyfellow... don't ask) is that I put in his new pick ups, I did the soldering, I played with all the little odds and ends, yes it sounds so wrong, but as you can see I am so attached to this fucking guitar even though I absolutely hate how it feels. HAHA.

You modified your own guitar? I never encountered a female who did something like that. That's like a wet dream for a guitar nerd. :lol: