another guitar thread

Superior

Jan 12, 2006
Loo-a-vul
Ok so I've been saving a bit and I'm looking at this guitar

Its on Ebay

Now all those features are usually much more, so this seems like it could be quite a deal, even if the action and intonation are shit, it'll cost fucking nothing to get that fixed compared to getting a U777 or a Loomis C7.

Another thing, Korean company, so I'm thinkin its probably being made by some chinese kid. but fuck more Schecters are made in Korea too, and the Ibaneze X and Vs are made in Indonesia.

So anyway, what do you think?

green :)

seems nice. however, i wouldn't pay $600 for a brand that i'm not too sure of, if i couldn't try it out first.

Listen, I swear by Agile guitars. My $400 Les Paul copy "with ebony fretbored" mops the floor with $1000+ Gibsons in both terms of sound and playability. I can not recommend Agile enough. Two friends also own them and they're both excellent.

I'm not just rambling here, they REALLY are better than the guitars they're based on that cost twice as much. Hell you don't even get non plastic tuners with a $1000 Studio Les Paul.

GET IT

they call it a Agile Interceptor Pro 27 because it has a 27" SCALE!

i would of picked this up if i didn't already have my mind set on a C-7

GET IT!!!!

honestly, as i read the specs on it... i thouht "that is a dream machine". it's price is fantastic for everything it comes with. carved top quilted maple. 27" scale. 7 string, EMG, Floyde Trem, 25 jumbo frets. if you don't buy it.... i might! hahahaha

Yeah I looked at Harmony-central for them and alot of people said that, but there were a couple that were really bad, so I was abit worried.

But then again you see shitty reviews for just about anything

Well, not a real Floyd Rose but a "licensed" floyd rose, but it does have fucking EMGs, neck-thru, and grover tuners on my Breedlove Atlas are fucking awesome. I love tax returns.

Damn dude. Buy that shit now or else I will!

EDIT: Howvever, the more i think about it, the mor the term "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is" comes to mind.

for those of you who've played baritone or 7 strings, is it a big transition from 25.5" to 27" and a wider neck. I used to be more of a bassist I have a Marcus Miller sig bass and a 3/4 upright bass, But on both of these I don't feel anywhere near as natural as I do on my acoustic

why don't you like the EMG's and if not, what would you replace them with?

Too high output for my tastes, I like pickups with a more passive mix. Not to say EMG's are bad, I just think there are plenty of better pickups out there. It's more of a preference thing- 'Superior' may prefer the style. If I had to suggest any pick-ups I would say Bare-Knuckles. Essentially every model of their's I've heard has been awesome, especially the Cold Sweat and Nailbombs.