another guitar thread

I probably wouldn't, the last electric I've played was my neighbors uncared for sticky First Act strat copy. HORRIBLE intonation that can't be fixed because the neck is warped so I tuned it while fretted instead of open just so I could make half way decent chords.

Either way, no matter what I get I'm probably gunne be like "OMG THIS IS SO AMAZINGLY AWESOME TO PLAY!!!"

My band plays in drop C. You can do some really creative shit and make rad chords in drop tuning if you know what you're doing and don't just chug along the whole time.

True that. Really cool chords with drop tunings.

I like that shyt nigga.

And

Maybe that's wrong I'm so high.

Plus

Is a pain in the ass in a standard tuning. But I kind of like doing it that way sometimes anyway.

Good luck with bending and vibrato.

Heh, well it is harder to manage but I'm primarily a rythem guitarist so it doesn't matter. Thin strings just feel wrong to me and I like the thicker tone and stronger tension. Probably since I was a bassist originally.

I was just joking with you guys, I can see why most people wouldn't want to use 12's in standard.

FWIW, I have an SX bass (same company as Agile and Brice) and love it. Real easy to play. I also just picked up the Christian Olde Wolbers Jackson DK-7 and it kicks ass. And it's not too much more than the C7 Hellraiser.

These r mines. I want an Ibanez Iceman and custom Silverburst Les Paul one day though. I like the Schecter because it has the same binding as the C-7 Hellraiser, except on the neck too.

538372.jpg

al3100bk1.jpg