Yet Another Newbie...

agonija said:
Welcome Thoth-Amon, I really enjoyed your introduction here, very interesting....

So you like German a lot? It is really hard to learn, especially the german grammar...I know what I am talking about, I live in Munich for 14 years, but I originally come from Croatia and I had to learn German....I find it unusual, that you like German, most of the people don´t like it.

Munich was one of the places I visited when I went to Germany, Koln was the other German city I visited. I think German sounds great... perhaps I like it because so many of my favorite composers are German... I don't know.

necromancy said:
Actually in Turkey, there are private schools for which you have to pay a lot but you get a good education. Besides there are public schools you cannot really get a really good english...

I have attended to a famous private school for 11 years before I entered a university. I was graduated from English Language and Literature Department. then I attended to a English teacher Education Certificate Programme and now I am working as a teacher in a ğrivate institution. So that's the story of my English knowledge...

By the way Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprehen. Ich kann nur Turkish und English sprehen. Aber ich möchte zu Deutch gelernen. Yetzt ich habe keinen zeith. :ill: Whoa what a german. I couldn't learn that der dia das stuff and I agree with agonija that German Grammar is hard to learn...

OK let me try... I can not speak German. I can only speak Turkish and English. However I would like to learn German. Only I have no time.

yeah, jetzt means now...:lol:

German guys are hot?
Well, I guess I can confirm that, my husband is German (and my ex-boyfriends were Germans too), I guess that íncludes also 1/4 or 1/2 Germans....:D

I would like to learn Spanish or Italian, and I definitely want to improve my English.

agonija said:
I guess that íncludes also 1/4 or 1/2 Germans....:D

This will be considered as a compliment:lol:

agonija said:
I would like to learn Spanish or Italian, and I definitely want to improve my English.

If you speak german wich is supposed to be a difficult language, learning Italian or Spanish will be a piece of cake !

Thoth-Amon said:
Yes crazy isn't it? Unfortunately my area of study in the music field is rather narrow and hence very competitive. Not to mention my skills as a player are abysmal and I have very little experience with Band. So.... my prospects aren't too bright I think.
Don't be too negative, something positve will pop-up some day:)

Thoth-Amon said:
You speak english very well. Does everyone there learn it (sort of like how they do in Europe)? When I visited Europe a couple of summers ago I was impressed by how many speak english. Here we only learn english. There are not other languages that we are required to learn. I wish I spoke another language, I like German alot but have a hard time with the different cases: i.e. dative, accusative, etc.
Been to belgium?

About those cases, Start with latin, that makes it easier

necromancy said:
HEheHEHeh... :headbang: :lol:

I started learning French in middle school but after 2 years I quited it because I didn't like it. I mean it was because I was unsuccessful... My mother had forced me to learn French as she knows it, but I wanted to learn German as I had some friends who are German..Then in university for 2 years I have learnedGerman before I was graduated. But I couldn't develop it later. But still you could translate it :) So I am happy hehe..
French sucks, no offence to any frenchmen, but I don't like it, we have 3 hours of it a week in school and I don't like it (don't like the teacher either :) )

Nemesis_lxix said:
If you speak german wich is supposed to be a difficult language, learning Italian or Spanish will be a piece of cake !
Dutch is even more difficult than german.
and yeah, spanish does sound really fun VAMOS :lol:

Black Core said:
French sucks, no offence to any frenchmen, but I don't like it, we have 3 hours of it a week in school and I don't like it (don't like the teacher either :) )

Yeah.. No offence but I didn't like it too..

Je suis Turque. Et toi?
Je mapelle necromancy.
Ecoutes moi... Ohh no I don't remember it...