Yet Another Newbie...

agonija said:
Hey, I´ve missed you :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

My vacation was awesome....I´ll definitely go back next year.......we just had party every night on sunset strip, breathing some rock history there :headbang: and during the day we were hanging out on the beach....I´ve met a lot of cool people....it is a crazy city, I wouldn´t like to live there, but for couple of weeks vacation it is really great.

So, how are you doing?
I missed you too.

At the moment I am too damn tired by all the university and I am all day long running around trying to solve some problems.
I am glad you had a good time and hope you do it again sometime.
In the meantime I am planning a little trip to Holland,I was thinking of going to konstantinoupolis but a buddy of mine really wants to go to Amsterdam and I though I could join him.I think I really need a time off since all that uni bullshit is busting my balls for the last two weeks.As soon I am done with the registration I will be on my way for a nice little weekend.

Cheerz :kickass:

Wow.. How nice... People are going to different places.. I am stucked in this city, in this country.. In summer I was here, in my city, in my country.. Now it is autumn, I am here.. My students came back. In winter, I'll still be struggling with my students.. I am fed up.. This is a kind of vicious circle.. Everyday is almost the same as the previous.. Only difference happens when there are moe problems to struggle with.. Otherwise all the same.. Life is going on.. Youth go by.. Years go by.. Bla bla bla...

O yes, sometimes I feel like I am in this movie "Groundhog Day" with Bill Murray, you know where the same day happens over and over again......but at least I had a really great vacation, you just have to break away if you can from the routine and do something that you really like.

Nemesis, sorry to hear that you have so much stress, things can only get better....and Amsterdam is fun, you will definitely have great time there. It makes you forget about your problems at least for a couple of days.

Cheerz :headbang: and don´t let them get you down :)

Well I'm stuck stuck in bloody school. And I've still got like another four years. And I never go anywhere. Grumble grumble grumble.

Some are stucked in school.. Me too.. But not as a student.. As a teacher.. My students are busily telling that they are tired and they don't want to study anymore, and while I am trying to encourage them, an inner voice is cursing at the same time like "do'you think I really like being here and struggle to make you listen to me and pay attention? D'you really think that this smiling, caring, patient creature treats you sweetly and well just because she's devoted to her job and love you?? Absolutely not! Being a teacher is my job, people pay me because of this, I studied 17 years before it, had a year of internship etc, so I am here, and I have to be like this!"...

necromancy said:
Some are stucked in school.. Me too.. But not as a student.. As a teacher.. My students are busily telling that they are tired and they don't want to study anymore, and while I am trying to encourage them, an inner voice is cursing at the same time like "do'you think I really like being here and struggle to make you listen to me and pay attention? D'you really think that this smiling, caring, patient creature treats you sweetly and well just because she's devoted to her job and love you?? Absolutely not! Being a teacher is my job, people pay me because of this, I studied 17 years before it, had a year of internship etc, so I am here, and I have to be like this!"...
The teacher strikes back !!!!!!!! :lol:
Now I know what my professors think when they smile at me.

Don’t worry about it necromancy,you will get your chance to take a break.
I am already thinking of that trip to Holland and how much I hate going to the uni and it has only 1 week since we started.

During Chismas I already have decided to go to my island (winter and I am going to an island… how clever am I !:Smug: )

sorry for not beeng much around latelly butat the moment I am too busy arranging new classes (still !...talking about educational system organization:erk: ) and I am also doing some photoshoping for a new forum I got into.
By the way,is any of you good people wanna check it our,plz do coz we need more uses.Link is on signature !

Cheerz and see you soon !:kickass:

Nemesis_lxix said:
The teacher strikes back !!!!!!!! :lol:
Now I know what my professors think when they smile at me.

Don’t worry about it necromancy,you will get your chance to take a break.
I am already thinking of that trip to Holland and how much I hate going to the uni and it has only 1 week since we started.

During Chismas I already have decided to go to my island (winter and I am going to an island… how clever am I !:Smug: )

sorry for not beeng much around latelly butat the moment I am too busy arranging new classes (still !...talking about educational system organization:erk: ) and I am also doing some photoshoping for a new forum I got into.
By the way,is any of you good people wanna check it our,plz do coz we need more uses.Link is on signature !

Cheerz and see you soon !:kickass:

:headbang: :kickass:

necromancy said:
What's that green little box on the left, under the join date, location and posts info? Is it new? Or am I blind? Why am I said to be on a distinguished road?

Well, that´s a good question...it is new and we all have it....anyone an idea what it is?

It is called rep. There is a check box below it that you can add rep to people who post good messages and take rep away from those who post shit.

If you search in the General Discussion you'll find a few threads on it.

Hey guys, how are you doing ? I just came back from Berlin, had to work there.....but as I see, here is nothing going on....Necromancy, Nemesis, where are you?

Cheerz :headbang:

Thoth-Amon said:
Greetings all! I've been posting on Metal-Rules for some time under another alias but have decided to try a new crowd (though I do see some familiar names from there).
Anyway my moniker is the name of the evil-wizard/sorcerer in Conan mythos of Robert E. Howard whose further misanthropic adventures were chronicled by L. Sprague DeCamp and Lin Carter. He was always a favorite literary character of mine so I chose to use it here.
Anyway more personal info.... I'm 26, male, single and desperately attracted to the fairer sex. I received my BA in Music- Theory & Composition about two years ago and have been doing as one can expect with such an education... working in retail and as a contractor's assistent. I'm seriously reconsidering my career plans... perhaps something in the medical field.
My tastes in music range from classical to metal to classic rock to jazz to international to funk, etc. Though I personally love classical and metal the most. Some bands I enjoy would include (but are not limited to the following):
Slayer
Iron Maiden
Morbid Angel
Emperor
Cannibal Corpse
Dimmu Borgir
Cradle of Filth
As far as religion/philosophy is concerned I'm an ex-christian very very well read and knowledgable in that faith (in fact I was planning on being a priest for some time before I lost my faith). Currently I'm more or less of a deist.
My favorite author would have to be Robert E. Howard, specifically the Conan stories but I enjoy his other works as well (Solomon Kane!).
Well thank you for having me. I look forward to interesting discussions and hope to make some new friends here.

Thoth-Amon
Master Sorcerer of the Black Arts :lol:

Welcome TA! I'm new here, but I thought I would say hello. I would love to learn more about your philosophical point of view. My brain needs stimulation, lol. o_O

agonija said:
Hey guys, how are you doing ? I just came back from Berlin, had to work there.....but as I see, here is nothing going on....Necromancy, Nemesis, where are you?

Cheerz :headbang:
Hey there ,welcome back !

I am still moving around from town to town between home and uni.
Still too busy with the studies and I am also planning for Christmas.

I am also working on a friends project on a site/forum and started posting in a couple of other boards too.

Hope to talk to you soon ! :kickass: