Yet Another Newbie...

Yes agonija! Silliy me! I forgot switching my phone to silent.. Actually that was my fault.. But the other days when I woke up, there used to be no missed calls...

And yes Nemesis_lxix I hate it when it is the wrong number thing!

Today I watched in the news that there are some problems in Greece.. Any problems Nemesis_lxix?

I couldn't leave this bloody city for this summer.. I was pretty much keen on this.. Now here, the weather is changing. The Summer is almost over and The Autumn and Winter are ready to come... I am feeling like I am trapped in this city.. Especially winter means no more holiday and a lot of work to do....

Thenx for the concern :)
There is a fest in a city to the north so basically it is more of a good chance for fucking politicians to make stupid speeches and prove once again what a bunch of fucking hypocrites they actually are.

During that, fans of the local football team gathered to protest because the team has no money and is ready to fall category and they want the government to do something,so they thought it would be nice to make a mess.

Then we have university and school students (that includes me) that are pissed off at the stupid prime minister and the changes she made to the educational system just to make our lives miserable.
Then we have the unemployed that were promised a job before the elections and ended up with nothing.
There are also the elder people that will be lucky if they get a pension before they get dead and by pension I mean a really small amount of money that is not enough to make a living.
And how can we forget all the people that are pissed coz of all the high prices.

And despite of all that,there is a stupid ass government saying that everything in Greece is fine and police men saying that it is all under control.(this is the point we start to laugh LOL !)

So basically,in relation to all the shit that is going on,I would say this is just an ordinary day.

Speaking of Greece,I just found some low quality videos for the black Sabbath concert last year.
This was definitely the best night of my life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlP08_SZx0Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pTZ_ChhOYk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCYHRznY3H4

Ohh.. I see.. Turkiye is probably same too..I mean, f*cking politicians, they make speeches.. People are as if hearing them without listening, they are still talking without speaking.... I hate our government.. They are too conservative and have a religious mind.. I am not sure what will hapen to my country.. No more progress.. Now we are going back.. I hate it! It is as if there are 2 groups of people.. us.. and they.. bla bla bla...

Nemesis_lxix said:
I guess it’s the same old shit where ever you may go.

I say we hang ‘em all by their tongs and let them like that until they start to rott.! :mad:
I hate you , the pigs who turn the screws, I hate everything you stand for
I hate the world we've bred, political pigs we've fed, our fathers left us nothing but a dead world

:headbang: :kickass: