Yet Another Newbie...

The mushrooms had better be big...

Actually I live with my parents.. But I don't have much opportunity to have cooking trials..Because my mother always has something to cook in her mind and the kitchen is like her private area. And generally I cannot join them at the dinner time. Cuz I eat with my boy friend. My boy friend cooks all the time.. He likes cooking.. This is like a hobby.
Some people are eating to live.. Some others are living to eat. I don't like eating much.. It seems to me as if a loss of time.. So I eat whenever I need to.. And also I am far too lazy a person :)
But I think I should start to practice some cooking one day :)

Thoth-Amon said:
Thoth-Amon trades his black magic for currency or pleasures of the flesh (or a combination thereof).:lol:

now, how did I know that I will get an answer like this? :lol: But a combination of both? :cry:

anyway, you can save your power for something more useful........my boss is back and I have a week off....but it´s good to now that there is someone so mighty out there like Thoth-Amon.....:worship:

Just wait until you get married someday, necromancy......then you have to learn it :lol:

As I´ve got married, I didn´t have any idea about cooking, because my mom is like your mom - kitchen is her private area.....but then I`ve learn it and it can be fun to cook with my husband or friends......I am never going to be a best cook in the world :lol: but I am actually not that bad.....

agonija said:
now, how did I know that I will get an answer like this? :lol: But a combination of both? :cry:

anyway, you can save your power for something more useful........my boss is back and I have a week off....but it´s good to now that there is someone so mighty out there like Thoth-Amon.....:worship:

:heh:

Nemesis_lxix said:
Nobody comment on the pics of the river party :cry:

I just saw them....great pics, I like especially the huge beer.....:kickass:....seems like you had a great time....any of those hot chicks stuck with you? :lol:

Tomorrow I am driving to Croatia and I´ll be back next week Tuesday....so until then.....

Cheerz :kickass:

agonija said:
Just wait until you get married someday, necromancy......then you have to learn it :lol:

As I´ve got married, I didn´t have any idea about cooking, because my mom is like your mom - kitchen is her private area.....but then I`ve learn it and it can be fun to cook with my husband or friends......I am never going to be a best cook in the world :lol: but I am actually not that bad.....

Ohh I wish the same to me! :saint: :)

agonija said:
I just saw them....great pics, I like especially the huge beer.....:kickass:....seems like you had a great time....any of those hot chicks stuck with you? :lol:

Tomorrow I am driving to Croatia and I´ll be back next week Tuesday....so until then.....

Cheerz :kickass:

When I first read your post I read suck instead of stuck :lol:

Well,a chick in the concert grabbed my ass but although she looked like at least 18,when I saw her and her friends in day light and asked for her age,it turn out she is just 15:erk: (damn ! what have the been feeding her ?)
and fortunately I was not too drunk at the time to realise she was too young for me ! :ill:

The rest of the chicks I met were rather hot too but weren’t all that friendly too me since they were all asking me where I was from and when the reply was “Athens” they all seamed to be disappointed.
At these parts people don’t like Athenians that much since we live in the capital and blah… blah… blah… !
Personally I think they are all hypocrites coz every time they need something,Athens is the first place they will look.
Also hate the fact that some people from other parts of Greece went to live in Athens and now claim that they are Athenians when in fact they come from small villages just like the people I met.But my family lived in Athens back to 1800 and that pisses ‘em off even more.

Sorry for getting carried away and posting all this shit that may not interest you at all,but I was bored.

Hope you have a nice road trip to Croatia and expect to see you back soon.
I will also be leaving the day after tomorrow for a trip at the Ionian islands (I sujest you all go to one of these islands if you visit Greece).
I will try to get some pics for you but I get the felling this trip is not going to be all about getting drunk and hitting on girls since I will be going with my mom ! :cry:

Hope to see ya all soon ! :kickass:

Well this is long a introduce.

ouh jeah
uglypirat.gif
HELLO

so I am back...it was awesome....we were invited to a wedding in Croatia from a good friend of mine....there were like 250 guests and 5 days only party.....

nemesis, hope you had a good time, if you are already back.....and for these hot chicks...i think it is stupid not to like someone just because the person comes from Athens or wherever....:cry:

hi everyone, i'm janet...a led zeppelin fan since 1972. i also love metallica,system of a down,disturbed,audioslave,the misfits,greenday,the ramones,jimi hendrix,the doors...all the old school stuff and alot of new or alternative rock/metal. one of the users from myspace told me about the ultimate metal forum. seems really cool to be able to chat w/ metal lovers
all over!

Greetings:
Hey, it's only fitting I would follow Janet's post. I'm a metalhead from way back myownself(though maybe not that far:) ) Into everything(metallically speaking) from classic 80's NWOBHM, Thrash, Death, Black, etc. Mostly the heavier and darker, though. Forum looks very interesting, lots of cool stuff here.

Well,I am back…..
Actually yesterday but I was too tired to post.

I didn’t have that much of a good time since the group was mostly old people and they were fighting all the time.
I have some pics of the a beach I went that I would like to show you but you may have to wait since its in my other cell so I may need to change memory card and I am too bored at the time.

agonija said:
so I am back...it was awesome....we were invited to a wedding in Croatia from a good friend of mine....there were like 250 guests and 5 days only party.....

nemesis, hope you had a good time, if you are already back.....and for these hot chicks...i think it is stupid not to like someone just because the person comes from Athens or wherever....:cry:
Sounds like a cool party…..

Hope you had a good time.