Yet Another Newbie...

Nemesis_lxix said:
New blood !

I just welcomed you on your thread….

Hey Thoth,haven’t seen you in your welcome thread for a while, where have you been ? :lol:
You summoned me?

Holy crap you post loads. I started roughly the same time as you ( I think ) and you're killing me in posts. By the way, Nemesis, haven't I seen you somewhere in the Ultimate-Guitar forums? I think you wrote a guide on pinch harmonics. Or maybe it was someone else.

Mr Genvin said:
Holy crap you post loads. I started roughly the same time as you ( I think ) and you're killing me in posts. By the way, Nemesis, haven't I seen you somewhere in the Ultimate-Guitar forums? I think you wrote a guide on pinch harmonics. Or maybe it was someone else.
I am just an other air guitarist,unfortunately I don’t know how to play since I never had the time to seriously study on the guitar,so it wasn’t me, sorry !

...so...
Here's a Metalhead from Austria (that tiny, little Country in the Middle of Europe :) ) I don't speak English too well, so please don't grumble too much about my mistakes ^^

Greetings from Austria,
Mountain King (unfortunately I`m NOT Jon Oliva ;) )

Mountain_King said:
...so...
Here's a Metalhead from Austria (that tiny, little Country in the Middle of Europe :) ) I don't speak English too well, so please don't grumble too much about my mistakes ^^

Greetings from Austria,
Mountain King (unfortunately I`m NOT Jon Oliva ;) )
Austria rules... I visited 2 years ago.

Nemesis_lxix said:
I have finally perfected my infernal summoning skills and I have brought you back from the dead !

Rise-rise-rise !

So,any time off,or you are just chilling in front of the computer on um all the time like me ?

Thoth-Amon is always busy tormenting the souls of the innocent and twisting their minds for his infernal schemes.

Thoth-Amon said:
Thoth-Amon is always busy tormenting the souls of the innocent and twisting their minds for his infernal schemes.

:worship:

hey, could you take care of my f..... boss.....I mean like tormenting his (not so innocent) soul and twisting his mind.....:heh:.....I want to send him straight to hell.....

agonija said:
:worship:

hey, could you take care of my f..... boss.....I mean like tormenting his (not so innocent) soul and twisting his mind.....:heh:.....I want to send him straight to hell.....

Hmmmm.... and what dost thou offer Thoth-Amon in return?

^If you wanna be evil,you might as well make some profit out of it ! :lol:

Hey,I should become a cook.
I just saw a tv show that involves a cook traveling in different parts of Greece or the rest of the world and preparing local dishes with people from that place.
I just attempted to make a Turkish dish (don’t even know the name) and it came out really great !

This is it,tomorrow river party !
Hopefully,be back on Sunday.

cant you describe the dish you did?

unfortunately I am not good in cooking.. I can make good toasts..macaronni..rice..salad.. and I think that's all.. ohh I also can make sigara böregi but I do not know what is it in english..

necromancy said:
cant you describe the dish you did?

unfortunately I am not good in cooking.. I can make good toasts..macaronni..rice..salad.. and I think that's all.. ohh I also can make sigara böregi but I do not know what is it in english..
I don’t know some of the English words for the ingredients I used but I will try….

First I fryed some slices of lamb using butter,then I did the same for some onions that I had cut in to small peaces and then for some fruits (a fruit that looks like a peach but I don’t know the name in English).

When the lamb was ready I mixed it with the onions and the fruits.
Onto I put something sweet that comes from grape (whose name I also don’t know in English)
And finally some spices on top…

It was like lamp but more sweet,I really liked it.

Well I just came back from the river party so expect to see some pics as soon as I upload them from my sell phone that that crushed coz I was drunk and I thought it would be cool if I would jump into the water (long story)….

Hmm.. It sounds tasty.. Today We cooked something like melted cheese within mushrooms... I suggest you to cook it too.. You only put cheese into the mushrooms.. Like putting things into a reversed umbrella.. Then put it into a stove..

necromancy said:
Hmm.. It sounds tasty.. Today We cooked something like melted cheese within mushrooms... I suggest you to cook it too.. You only put cheese into the mushrooms.. Like putting things into a reversed umbrella.. Then put it into a stove..
Is it small or big mushrooms ?

Today I decided to make something out of the stuff I had in the refrigerator so I made something like a chicken sandwich.

I basically cut a chicken filet open and put inside so ham,bacon tomato sausages and chese.just like a sandwich with chicken foe bread.

I guess I was bored and just wanted to make something pointless so I can later laugh about but when it was ready it actually tasted really good with some hot sause on top.

My mom wants to know where I learned how to cook than well and she doesn’t belive me when I say I just made that dish up ! :lol:

Tomorrow I will be getting a new cell phone since my old one still has water from that river ! :lol: