Yet Another Newbie...

Hey guys, I am 31 years old, my time for fishnets and stuff like that is over :ill: ....... I mean, I wouldn´t wear certain clothes anymore that I`ve worn with 21......anyway, great avatar, Necromancy :)

And I am so sad, both Portugal and Germany have lost their semi-finals :mad:

At least they play against each other on Saturday, so I can see that sexy son of a b.... C. Ronaldo one more time :heh: he didn´t play really well on this WC but who cares about that :lol:

now we have Italy and France in the final, I just hope Portugal wins on Saturday, and my husband will be definitely angry with me :heh:

agonija said:
Hey guys, I am 31 years old, my time for fishnets and stuff like that is over :ill: ....... I mean, I wouldn´t wear certain clothes anymore that I`ve worn with 21......anyway, great avatar, Necromancy :)

Thank you Agonija! I am still 24, so I think I may still wear such stuff.. I mean when I am not teaching at school.. :)

CLICK THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE::Smokin:

http://www.coshed.com/generators/scrollbar-generator.php

agonija said:
Are there no hot chicks in West Athens? :cry:
Unfortunately I never was to Greece, we always spend our summer holidays in Spain or in Portugal (my most favourite country).....
Niaaaahhhh !
All the hot chick in Athens are either taken or too slutty for my taste.
In an island you can spot hot tourists and chick groups who go together for vocation.
Plus … you don’t see chick walking around in their bikinis in the city. :heh:

agonija said:
The 30s are the grates age !
You are not too old do act completely free and you are not too young to be wise and responsible.
I am going to be a really hot stud when I reach 30 :heh:

Necromancy: your avatar keeps getting better and better :lol:

I was hoping for France, just because Italy kicked Germany out in the semi-final :mad: ....but still we had a great party yesterday with the italian folks, there are a lot of them living in Munich :kickass:

Thoth, where is this composer guy in your signature?

Nemesis, I hope you´ll have a great time on that island and the chicks are as hot as you expect them to be :lol:

Just made some cool pics yesterday and it seems that my dear husband somehow erased them :mad: all the hot italian guys......:cry:

I was hoping for France, just because Italy kicked Germany out in the semi-final :mad: ....but still we had a great party yesterday with the italian folks, there are a lot of them living in Munich :kickass:

Thoth, who is this composer guy in your signature?

Nemesis, I hope you´ll have a great time on that island and the chicks are as hot as you expect them to be :lol:

Just made some cool pics yesterday and it seems that my dear husband somehow erased them :mad: all the hot italian guys......:cry:

Shit, my PC is making me mad today......first I couldn´t post, sorry, because I have the same post two times....

My english is so bad today, I guess because I am so tired right now....

agonija said:

Thoth, where is this composer guy in your signature?

You were taking pics of Italian guys ! :lol:

I am not in my best at the moment and most likely I will be going on a trip with my mom in a couple of weeks.(this is actually as bad as it sounds)
I also have computer problems and I am also officially saving money for a new car.

Holiday with your mom??? :cry: the last holiday with my mother was 3 years ago, it was nice and funny, but sometimes really hard, because she just can´t give up telling me what to do or not, although I am 31 years old :oops: ....well I guess every mother is like that....

and yes, I`ve made photos of italian guys for lack of portugese men :lol: the most important thing is dark hair and not blond :lol:

so you need a new car?

Ohh I think it is a motherhood gene!!! they cannot stop commanding! I am 24 yet.. But she was the same when I was 10, 15, 18 or 20.. Now I've a job.. But I'm still single and living with them.. I am not sure whether this will change after I marry someone.. She even doesn't quit frowning or shouting at me in front of my boy-friend :)

necromancy said:
Ohh I think it is a motherhood gene!!! they cannot stop commanding! I am 24 yet.. But she was the same when I was 10, 15, 18 or 20.. Now I've a job.. But I'm still single and living with them.. I am not sure whether this will change after I marry someone.. She even doesn't quit frowning or shouting at me in front of my boy-friend :)

I don´t want to take all the hopes, but I think that is not going to change when you get married, that is at least my experience......I see my mother like two times a year because she lives in Portugal, and every time she comes to visit me, it is always the same: wear this, eat this, don´t smoke, you work too much..... :ill: ...my mother is a fantastic person, for me the most important one besides my husband, but I guess it is really a motherhood gene, she is really trying hard to keep advices for herself, but it is just stronger :lol:

They'll never accept us as adults, they'll never accept that we are growing up, no matter how old we are :) I really like my mother.. But she is a bit over-dominant. This is the way she is.. Interrogations won't change the reality :)

I love my mom very much since she took care of me all by her self and I knew she could have gotten married to some other guy but didn’t because of me.
Still she keeps telling me what to do and how to do it like I have no brain.
What is most terrifying is the word “study” !
I started when I was in primary school “you have to study now to get the basic knowledge you need…then when you go to high school everything will be easier”
Then at high school “you have to stuffy hard now to get to university”
And now in university “you have to study to graduate !”

And she also keep embracing me,like like today when we went to get a laptop for her and I was choosing the right one and she kept making all these stupid questions.
Anyway,I will be spending this week painting my basement,fixing computers and doing math :ill:

Ps: I am looking for a new car…I am driving a Peugeot 206 cc quicksilver at the moment but the way I drive around all day,I spent up to 10 euros for gas per day.
I actually link of getting an electric hybrid but think I should wait a little longer.

In two weeks I plan on going to a friends’ home town which is next to the sea so I guess this is when my real vocation will start.

Nemesis_lxix said:
I love my mom very much since she took care of me all by her self and I knew she could have gotten married to some other guy but didn’t because of me.

Hey, that is something that we have in common; my mom and dad got divorced as I was 10 years old and I´ve lived with my mom alone and she also didn´t get married again because of me.

My week is not much better: six days work and other boring stuff like cleaning up....god, this week really sucks :yuk:

I am just looking forward to my two holidays: 10 days in Portugal in August and 3 weeks in september in LA, and the best thing is: both are more or less for free, that means I don´t have to pay for accommodation......:kickass:

Hey Nemesis, I had Baklava the other day, it was awesome

just though id throw that one in