Yet Another Newbie...

Nemesis_lxix said:
How cold we ever forget you ! :)
Up until now I have missed all matches or most of them since there is usually a TV tuned on word cup at every café where I go but I a the only one there not paying attention.:lol:
I am glad you are having a good time and I hope you enjoy yourself us much as possible.

In order to upload pics on the internet you can use http://www.photobucket.com/
You just create an account and them upload ‘em in your personal album and from there you can link them everywhere.

Have fun !!!

Thanks for your advice, I´ll do that as soon as the world cup is over; I´ve just came from a big party, Germany has won 3:0 :headbang: and four beers later I am not feeling so well :kickass: .....

Nemesis_lxix said:
Just 4 beers !
Come on ! you can do better than that :lol:
I am glad you are enjoying yourself and hope to start seeing more of your posts when the wp is over.

Have one hell of a time :headbang:

Did I mention that one beer here in Bavaria is 1 liter :lol: we have these huge glasses, they´re called Mass.....:kickass: anyway see you soon and I certainly have one hell of a time :headbang:

agonija said:
Did I mention that one beer here in Bavaria is 1 liter :lol: we have these huge glasses, they´re called Mass.....:kickass: anyway see you soon and I certainly have one hell of a time :headbang:

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Holy fuck 1 litre :kickass:

Australia through to second round first time ever :kickass: Bring it on Italy :kickass:

Danallica said:
:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Holy fuck 1 litre :kickass:

Australia through to second round first time ever :kickass: Bring it on Italy :kickass:

Yeah, 1 litre of the best beer in the world :kickass: :kickass: here in Bavaria beer is not considered as alcohol, it is officially food :kickass:

Anyway I was yesterday at the biggest public viewing in Munich, there were so many people, it was just amazing and we kicked Sweden out.....but now we have Argentina in quarter-final, that is going to be hard......Bring it on Portugal :kickass:

Nemesis_lxix said:
They have 1 L beer glasses where I go too,but they cost 9 euro :(
I wanna be there and drink large amounts of beer too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

I actually saw that fest on tv,there were people drinking beer and moving from side to side and singing,some of them were even wearing funny wigs or clothes.:lol:
It was great.
Hail ! :kickass:

Yeah, we could have a hell of a party if you were here, although Greece is not on WC :lol: ....yes, 1 L beer costs in Germany between 7 and 8 euro, really expensive.....but who cares, Portugal has won, Holland has to go home :p

Cheerz :kickass: