Yet Another Newbie...

Nemesis_lxix said:
I have already seen most of these pictures in your gallery but let me say one more time you look beautiful :)
My guess is that you probably teach English since your posts are very well written (in addition to mine :lol: ) but what’s with the white robe ? you don’t teach chemistry,do you ?
So they make you wear that all the time ? what for ?

I used to look more “metal” myself but since I finished school I have changed a lot.Not because I give a shit for what others think of me ! It is just I feel more comfortable this way.I stopped wearing tight panes since I read that they cause “sexual” problems.I no longer wear boots coz I cant drive in them.No more leather bracelets since my hands sweat and no more thorns coz they don’t go with the outfit :lol:
I still wear some black clothes when it aint too hot and I never take off the cross round my neck.

What I ever had closer to a metal teacher was and old school rocker who was my driving instructor.We used to put in the car player stuff like Eagles,Stones,Sabbath…that was a bit of a moment I must say :lol:
If I were a metal teacher I would encourage my metalhead students to study by offering the beer in metal clubs :lol:

This is some more of me….
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e313/Nemesis_lxix/Fotofdghgg.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e313/Nemesis_lxix/Fotosdfghjhgf.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e313/Nemesis_lxix/Fotoaaaa.jpg

Yes.. A good guess.. I am an English teacher. But we have to wear these silly white robes no matter which branch of teacher we are.. This stupid pece of cloth distinguishes us from the student maybe hehehe.. Actually I am 24 but I look like 20. It is not important with the 12-16 age range of students but 17-20 age range of students are sometimes looking older than me as they are tikky. Do you know what tikky means? Here in my country we call those Britney Spears generation as Tikky.

By the way I had better not to offer beer in any club because they can think it as a seduction (they really do! they are fools!) and I sometimes cross with them in concerts (for example I was at rhe VIP section at the Opeth concert, busily listening to them and I saw 3 of my metal-head student looking at me with wide eyes. Since I am in disguise of a normal ordinary teacher in my work place, it is something weird for them to see me in such places, and I beg them not to tell his anyone because this may create a problem with the stupid administration of my work place.. We mustn't forget, I am living in Turkiye and there are still some conservative people who think metal heads as satanists or people who are into drugs and alcohol abusement..
But like 3 monyhs ago I asked my students to prepare a term homework for me.. It is something obligatory in the annual lesson plan. The subject was preparind a magazine in the topic music or sports or arts or animals or places. I wanted them to form a group of 3 people and work altogether. 2 different groups brought me 2 different excellent Heavy Metal magazine without knowing that I am into metal. I saw a picture of guys saying that these are Lordi, and I told them that they are Children of Bodom. They were suprised to see that I know Children of Bodom. In the following days it really turned out that the picture belonged to COB and I said to them just check the official site of COB. They were shocked. So I will also ask them to muy my boy friend's band's first album too hehe :)
I want to be in friendly means with my students but sometimes this causes a disrespect as they try to push the limits. So that you have to balance everything.. Because at least I am a teacher and I am paid for that.. :)
By the way nice pictures again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

necromancy said:
…… (to great to repost !)

I remember back when I was 15-16 in school I was hitting on my English teacher all the time.We used to take an exam that indicated how well we speak English and we would split up according to that.I was a proficiency level but I failed the exam just to be in her class.She must have been at about your age at that time and she was very hot.When we bump into each other outside school I would always hit on her like she was not my teacher.Oh the good times…. Aaaahhhhhh
Tikky ? I have no idea what that is and the “Britney Spears generation” thing is even more confusing. :confused:
I only imagine its something like a trend ?

If I saw a teacher of mine in a metal club I would offer her beer and actually beg to be seduced if she was cute and I would probably give in too :lol: (what can I say,I am a weak personality :lol: )
Well it is not only in Turkey that most people think that metal is evil but I don’t see how once personal taste in music can affect his work.Even if one is a Satanist, this doesn’t mean he is not a good teacher.
I always thought that things were different in Turkey since people who judge others to be Satanists are mostly Christian who are provoked by the church.But most people there are Muslims and I though they didn’t have a problem with matters of Satanism.

I guess that there is all that “effecting the children with your appearance” thing but this is just bullshit ! You see teachers making communist propaganda in class and school girls dressed up like hookers,students smoking weed in school and you think all these people will be traumatized if they saw their teacher in a metal concert instead of a belly-dancing club shaking her as like crazy ! I don’t think so !
I once saw a teacher in a strip club and he has more surprised to see me there that I was to see him.I had the maturity not to tell anybody about it but I got the feeling he didn’t really care.At the age of 15 students already have roll-models and they don’t look up to teachers so why all the buzz about it ?

If I had a teacher who knew cob I would worship her :worship: :lol:
It is hard to be fair when you are a metalhead and hove someone give in a metal magazine project. !
I would try not to treat him better than the others but I would still joke about it in class.I used to do really bad with some lessons but when not in class I talked with the teachers about hunting,sports,chicks and that made me feel they are more friendly.

I am glad you like the photos… :)

Nemesis_lxix said:
I remember back when I was 15-16 in school I was hitting on my English teacher all the time.We used to take an exam that indicated how well we speak English and we would split up according to that.I was a proficiency level but I failed the exam just to be in her class.She must have been at about your age at that time and she was very hot.When we bump into each other outside school I would always hit on her like she was not my teacher.Oh the good times…. Aaaahhhhhh
Hmm.. I had same feelings towards an Irish teacher as well :))
Nemesis_lxix said:
Tikky ? I have no idea what that is and the “Britney Spears generation” thing is even more confusing.
I only imagine its something like a trend ?
Yes it is like a trend. I mean they go to expensive places.. They wear expensive clothes.. Girls pay a lot for their make-up stuff.. They look alike with their clothes and hair.. etc.. etc...
Nemesis_lxix said:
If I saw a teacher of mine in a metal club I would offer her beer and actually beg to be seduced if she was cute and I would probably give in too (what can I say,I am a weak personality )
:) :)
Nemesis_lxix said:
Well it is not only in Turkey that most people think that metal is evil but I don’t see how once personal taste in music can affect his work.Even if one is a Satanist, this doesn’t mean he is not a good teacher.
I always thought that things were different in Turkey since people who judge others to be Satanists are mostly Christian who are provoked by the church.But most people there are Muslims and I though they didn’t have a problem with matters of Satanism.
And yes!!! youre totally right! Satanism has nothing with Muslim..But some stupid, unnecessary teenagers who try to immitate whatever they see or hear did dirty deeds in the shadow of satanism (like murder etc).. This made the mass media in Turkey write about Satanism (without a deep research).. They started to say that, a Satanist is like this, like that.. For example they said, if your teenage daughter or son starts to spend more time in his/her room instead of spending time with you, if he/she starts wearing this and that, if he/she starts listening to this and that etc etc then he/she might be a satanist. So every single metalhead or rocker or even punks became a potential satanist here in our country.. But fortunately it started to change in time.. Some years ago cops were hunting all black clothed teenager. Now it is ok..
Nemesis_lxix said:
I guess that there is all that “effecting the children with your appearance” thing but this is just bullshit ! You see teachers making communist propaganda in class and school girls dressed up like hookers,students smoking weed in school and you think all these people will be traumatized if they saw their teacher in a metal concert instead of a belly-dancing club shaking her ass like crazy ! I don’t think so !
I hope one day all the people in my country will also understand this... My workplace is one of the most relaxed places if we compare.. But, it is still not the best place for me :)
Nemesis_lxix said:
I once saw a teacher in a strip club and he has more surprised to see me there that I was to see him.I had the maturity not to tell anybody about it but I got the feeling he didn’t really care.At the age of 15 students already have roll-models and they don’t look up to teachers so why all the buzz about it ?
Actually, last year I had a student. He was a graduate, but couldn't entered the university (here we have Uni entrance exams, and they need to get a certain grade, after that they look at the grades of the universities and try to choose a relevant one). He was 18 and I was 23. One day I was drunk at a park, busily making love with my boy friend with whom I am still in relationship. Actually it was like having sex while clothes on. And that was one of the most isolated part of the park. Once I opened my eyes, then I saw that student of me staring at me in shock.. I was embarrassed.. But he said nothing later on and I said nothing, so it is over now.. But at that time I nearly wanted to die thinking that he may tell this to other people to which I taught before..
Nemesis_lxix said:
If I had a teacher who knew cob I would worship her
It is hard to be fair when you are a metalhead and hove someone give in a metal magazine project. !
I would try not to treat him better than the others but I would still joke about it in class.I used to do really bad with some lessons but when not in class I talked with the teachers about hunting,sports,chicks and that made me feel they are more friendly.

I am glad you like the photos…

And yes, since I am a teacher every student must be same to me.. so I evaluate each as the same. So I look at the term homeworks.. but if a student didn't even bring a paper, than it is zero for me but for the others, I grade them well as they all tried to do something.. Etc etc...

necromancy said:
Hmm.. I had same feelings towards an Irish teacher as well :))
what is it with Irish ppl that drives all girls mad !
necromancy said:
Yes it is like a trend. I mean they go to expensive places.. They wear expensive clothes.. Girls pay a lot for their make-up stuff.. They look alike with their clothes and hair.. etc.. etc...
And they are still students ! :(
I was in bar once and this Nissan 350 Z parks outside and this really ugly fat guy walked out with the sexiest chick money could buy !I would love to have more money but being a stupid looser like him…. Never !
I spend 3.000 euro on a computer but I would never spend more that 30 on a pair of pants !
necromancy said:
And yes!!! youre totally right! Satanism has nothing with Muslim..But some stupid, unnecessary teenagers who try to immitate whatever they see or hear did dirty deeds in the shadow of satanism (like murder etc).. This made the mass media in Turkey write about Satanism (without a deep research).. They started to say that, a Satanist is like this, like that.. For example they said, if your teenage daughter or son starts to spend more time in his/her room instead of spending time with you, if he/she starts wearing this and that, if he/she starts listening to this and that etc etc then he/she might be a satanist. So every single metalhead or rocker or even punks became a potential satanist here in our country.. But fortunately it started to change in time.. Some years ago cops were hunting all black clothed teenager. Now it is ok..
So basically we come to the conclusion that stupidity is a privilege of every religion !
The media if fucking with the world.When a fun-boy dresses up like a faggot they call it fashion and freedom of expression but a person in black is social waste ! :mad:
When I was looking more “metal” the cops used to check on me all the time and they actually seamed to be surprised they didn’t get anything on me,and now suddenly I am no longer a menus to society !
necromancy said:
I hope one day all the people in my country will also understand this... My workplace is one of the most relaxed places if we compare.. But, it is still not the best place for me :)
You make it sound like things are better here.It’s the same shit everywhere more or less.
necromancy said:
Actually, last year I had a student. He was a graduate, but couldn't entered the university (here we have Uni entrance exams, and they need to get a certain grade, after that they look at the grades of the universities and try to choose a relevant one). He was 18 and I was 23. One day I was drunk at a park, busily making love with my boy friend with whom I am still in relationship. Actually it was like having sex while clothes on. And that was one of the most isolated part of the park. Once I opened my eyes, then I saw that student of me staring at me in shock.. I was embarrassed.. But he said nothing later on and I said nothing, so it is over now.. But at that time I nearly wanted to die thinking that he may tell this to other people to which I taught before..
Having sex with clothes on in a park :headbang: :kickass: I am looking for a girl like you to merry me ! Have any idea how to get one ?
necromancy said:
And yes, since I am a teacher every student must be same to me.. so I evaluate each as the same. So I look at the term homeworks.. but if a student didn't even bring a paper, than it is zero for me but for the others, I grade them well as they all tried to do something.. Etc etc...
Most of the teachers in my university do as they please,when they please and to whom they please.

You know I just saw the cutest Turkish chick ever (besides you !) and I think I am in love with her eyes !I have already asked a Turkish friend of mine from the SX forum but just wanted to know what you think about her.
http://www.loufa.gr/Wallpapers/Seirhnes_sto_Aigaio_Wallpaper_1.jpg
http://www.loufa.gr/Wallpapers/Seirhnes_sto_Aigaio_Wallpaper_17.jpg

I dont know if anyone has mentioned this but I know more info about the name...Thoth is an Egyptian god, he was bassicly the master and giver of art, math, science and wisdom. Hermes (Trismagestus) and Thoth are bassicly the same gods reprisented in differant cultures. Amon is another egyptian god, he is goat headed and is a diety that riegns over sexual power among other things.

Probably the best name from a Conan character.

Nemesis_lxix said:
You know I just saw the cutest Turkish chick ever (besides you !) and I think I am in love with her eyes !I have already asked a Turkish friend of mine from the SX forum but just wanted to know what you think about her.
http://www.loufa.gr/Wallpapers/Seirhnes_sto_Aigaio_Wallpaper_1.jpg
http://www.loufa.gr/Wallpapers/Seirhnes_sto_Aigaio_Wallpaper_17.jpg

Is she Turkish? I mean I am almost sure that she's someone called Arzu Yanardag whom I like too... I find her beautiful...

http://img109.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img109%2F5003%2F11504950266y4.smil

8sideways said:
I dont know if anyone has mentioned this but I know more info about the name...Thoth is an Egyptian god, he was bassicly the master and giver of art, math, science and wisdom. Hermes (Trismagestus) and Thoth are bassicly the same gods reprisented in differant cultures. Amon is another egyptian god, he is goat headed and is a diety that riegns over sexual power among other things.

Probably the best name from a Conan character.
:headbang:

Well your far better then anything Wisconsin has produced in 500 years...

Wow, I feel like an ass now, I think I'll shoot somthing....

Nemesis_lxix said:
I haven’t heard any news from agonija for a long time.
She must be having a really good time at the word cup :lol:
Lucky her.

Hey, that´s nice, you didn´t forget me :) .....you´re damn right, I am having a great time, didn´t miss any match yet.....and next week I don´t have to work, so everything is great, weather is perfect and people are awesome......

Anyway, I wanted to post my pic here, but I don´t have a photo album and somehow I don´t know how to post it here, just didn´t work :mad: I had the same problem on another forum and a friend posted it for me.......

I hope I´ll have time soon again, the madness is going for another three weeks :kickass: and I´ve opened C. Ronaldo fan club with my friends, we are all wearing Portugal shirts all the time and our guys are already mad :lol:

How cold we ever forget you ! :)
Up until now I have missed all matches or most of them since there is usually a TV tuned on word cup at every café where I go but I a the only one there not paying attention.:lol:
I am glad you are having a good time and I hope you enjoy yourself us much as possible.

In order to upload pics on the internet you can use http://www.photobucket.com/
You just create an account and them upload ‘em in your personal album and from there you can link them everywhere.

Have fun !!!