Yet Another Newbie...

Nemesis_lxix said:
Last summer Slack Sabbath visited Greece and as I am told there was a recording of the show that got out.As far as I know no more than 15 people have this and it is suppose to be in good quality too.
This was a dream come true so it’s very emotional for me to get it.
The show was actually a festival with BS as headliners.The funny story is that everybody was expecting them to appear a little later than they did.There was no notification nor any song intro,we were cooling, drinking beer and out of the bleu we heard a voice say “OOOEEAHHH”.Didn’t pay much attention coz we thought the were just testing the mikes but after a sec there it was again louder.Oh yes ! It was Ozzy and after the blood freezing in out veins every body started to run like hell to the stage.I would kill to live that moment again :headbang:

Slack Sabbath? :lol: I wish I could see them live.....the Godfathers of metal :worship:

Anyway I actually wanted to go to Rock im Park-Festival this weekend, but the ticket costs about 180 eu :mad: ......although they have really great bands this year (Metallica, Tool, Opeth, and Depeche Mode and Placebo), but this becomes more and more like real commercial shit.....so my friends and I decided to go to With Full Force, 59 eu for three days and many good bands like Arch Enemy, Dismember, In Flames, Kreator, Obituary, Amorphis, Soilwork and of course Opeth :worship: ....I can´t wait for that...

Yes, we are lucky in Germany having so many festivals every year....With Full Force is from 30.06-02.07 near Leipzig....actually all the festivals are not so expensive (except Rock Im Park), for example Wacken Open Air in August costs 79 eu for three days and they also have great bands.....I would like to go to Summer Breeze, that is my favourite festival, great people there and 50 bands in three days....but this year I am going to be abroad in august...

But what I hate is that every year people (couple of my friends too) complain about high prices at Rock am Ring and then they still go there....and complain again when they are back about how everything (merch, food etc.) was expensive....they should keep their mouth shut or stay at home :mad:

Anyway, there is something far more important at the moment here in Germany: Soccer! I can´t wait to see especially Portugese team...so that´s why I`ve changed my avatar :lol:

Cheerz :headbang:

Germany is a metal county and you are so lucky to live there.There are not many bands who would go to Greece for a show,so there aint so many gigs going on.Still it’s in human nature to complain.I always complain about the most stupid stuff like not being able to park near or the stage being too short. :lol:
So you have soccer fever in Germany now ! :lol: I am not that crazy about soccer myself but still would like to be in a game or two. What’s that in on your avatar ?

Nemesis_lxix said:
Germany is a metal county and you are so lucky to live there.There are not many bands who would go to Greece for a show,so there aint so many gigs going on.Still it’s in human nature to complain.I always complain about the most stupid stuff like not being able to park near or the stage being too short. :lol:
So you have soccer fever in Germany now ! :lol: I am not that crazy about soccer myself but still would like to be in a game or two. What’s that in on your avatar ?

The sexiest man alive, Cristiano Ronaldo :lol: ......he is the reason why couple of my female friends want to watch the world championship...at least the matches with Portugal.....:lol:

Yeah, it is definitely human nature to complain; although we really have a lot of metal bands playing live in Munich, I was just mad again about the fact that Katatonia didn´t play in Munich on their Spring European Tour, and that happened already with couple of other bands that I wanted to see live.....well I guess you can´t have everything....:Smug:

By the way, I like your avatar, not so sexy as mine, but still very nice....:lol:

Now I have an avatar where you can see a face of this sexiest man alive...soccer has is so much more than just 22 players and a ball :lol:

Anyway, just saw yesterday evening Metallica-gig on Rock am Ring, it was awesome, because they played complete Master Of Puppets album....hearing Orion and Damage Inc. was so great.......

What is it with girls and soccer ?
When I was little I never plied soccer with my friends.I just liked some games on tv.Now in Holland vs Australia both my male as my female friends were cheering for Ruud Van Nistelrooy.I mean he can play but he aint that handsome !
My definition of sexy guy is Connan the barbarian or a Viking but not a male supermodel. :lol:

Wait until I post my picture on my avatar.All the girls will go crazy :lol: (you whish !)

I did hear about Metallica in some other thread and it makes me feel I am left behind.I haven’t been to a gig for a year :cry:

Oh yeah, post your picture here, then we girls can all go crazy! :lol:

Male supermodels are not really something that I like, but Cristiano Ronaldo is wow....:worship: and also a great player, extremely talented......he is the dream of my sleepless nights :p .......thanks God that my husband doesn´t read this stuff here :lol: I guess that many girls like soccer player because they are so athletic, just look at their legs - it´s sexy :lol:

Metallica was really great and yesterday was the last day on Rock am Ring with Placebo and Depeche Mode - my favourite non-metal bands....Depeche Mode was so awesome, they sound live less electronic then on their albums, great live band....

Sorry it took me so long to reply but I had some exams to prepare for and PLZ don’t ask me how it went.

Anyway ! where were we ?
Oh yes pictures of me.I don’t like to take pictures of me coz I never look good on them but I have some from my cell phone.The quality is not that good and nor is my face but what the hell !
If butt- ugly was a photo album this would be it :lol:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e313/Nemesis_lxix/Foto1.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e313/Nemesis_lxix/Foto34543.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e313/Nemesis_lxix/Foto.jpg

necromancy said:
Nooo! I didn't mean that... I wrote it as a reply to

And Nemesis_lxix, you look charismatic...
Charismatic ? and you haven’t even seen a picture of me where my lower body is visible :lol:
Just joking.

The first two photos are 5 months ago right before I went to a party and the last is last night at the gym.I look terrible at photos so I never take any of myself.

Thoth-Amon said:
Hey Agonija! How did you get my photo for your Avatar?

whoaaaaaaaaa, Cristiano Ronaldo is on our forum, if the girlies would know that......this wouldn´t be a metal forum anymore....I am so in love....:p

Nemesis_lxix said:
Sorry it took me so long to reply but I had some exams to prepare for and PLZ don’t ask me how it went.

Anyway ! where were we ?
Oh yes pictures of me.I don’t like to take pictures of me coz I never look good on them but I have some from my cell phone.The quality is not that good and nor is my face but what the hell !
If butt- ugly was a photo album this would be it :lol:

QUOTE]

It´s funny you look exactly like I have imagined....nice pics :cool: and dressed in black, I like that......but I know what you mean, I always find that I look awful when I see pictures of me :cry:

Anyway, I guess I should post my pics soon, now that we know how you look like and how Necromancy looks like....and we know that Thoth is in reality beatiful Ronaldo.....:lol: