Yet Another Newbie...

necromancy said:
Hehehe... the video clip came true in the song contest :p
:lol:
It sure did !I bet that stupid gay(and I meant to write gay and not guy) who came out 2d came home to his mama and cried like a school girl :lol:
Apart from lordi an other song I liked(or hated less)was that of France.It was serious enough (without sluts and homos dancing around) and the chicks voice wasn’t that bad !What place did they get anyway ?

This french chick was like place 23 as far as I remember.....she sang awfully wrong, and I really don´t like french language and the song was so boring, but anyway we do agree that the right ones had won this contest. :headbang:

And the video is great like every other Lordi video....yesterday our biggest daily newspaper brought out a picture of Lordi frontman without all the make up and stuff....that actually scared me more than his stage outfit....:lol:

agonija said:
This french chick was like place 23 as far as I remember.....she sang awfully wrong, and I really don´t like french language and the song was so boring, but anyway we do agree that the right ones had won this contest. :headbang:

And the video is great like every other Lordi video....yesterday our biggest daily newspaper brought out a picture of Lordi frontman without all the make up and stuff....that actually scared me more than his stage outfit....:lol:
I never did hear the French song (I only turned the volume on when lordi played).I just sujested that her appearance was desent since there were no stupid chicks dancing or coming out of pianos ! :lol:

I saw the picture too… :lol: It was all over tv on every stupid trash show under the title “the monsters are revealed”.I just hope that no stupid trends start listening to metal because of this !

The devil is a looser and he’s my bitch !:headbang:

necromancy said:
lordi3ri.jpg

Now THAT is funny :lol:

necromancy said:
This is from a Turkish local newspape.. You will not understand what is written there but take a look at it..

http://kelebek.hurriyet.com.tr/dunyadan/4456344.asp?m=1&gid=69

I saw this picture in the english The Sun and some swedisch newspaper and these are definitely not Lordi. The one of them is a former Lordi Keyboard player and the other two are from Children Of Bodom, singer Alexi with dark hair, the picture is old....

This was once again obviously another piece of a great journalistic work :cry:

agonija said:
I saw this picture in the english The Sun and some swedisch newspaper and these are definitely not Lordi. The one of them is a former Lordi Keyboard player and the other two are from Children Of Bodom, singer Alexi with dark hair, the picture is old....

This was once again obviously another piece of a great journalistic work :cry:
The sand part is that this picture is on every newspaper :lol:
Alexi with dark hair ? isn’t he blond ?
http://www.headbanger.hu/be/htdocs/updir/289_kati_alexi10.JPG

I think this is just an other trick by the media !

necromancy said:
Yea, later on I read it on the COB official site but since I didn't have the time to repost that info, it remained like that..

and this is a new one.. It is again from a turkish newspaper...
http://www.aksam.com.tr/haber.asp?a=40869,8
Yes, I saw that too !
Now I see why he spends 3 hours of his life putting make up :lol:

necromancy said:
Yea, later on I read it on the COB official site but since I didn't have the time to repost that info, it remained like that..

and this is a new one.. It is again from a turkish newspaper...
http://www.aksam.com.tr/haber.asp?a=40869,8

Oh God, now I´m terrified again...:zombie:
Please, please put that mask on....:lol:

But we still don´t know how the rest of Lordi looks like without makeup, I only saw these pictures of the frontman....

And Alexi used to have dark hair I guess......because this "Lordi picture" is very old I think.

:headbang: Opeth rules! (I am just listening right now to Blackwater Park and Still Life :worship: )

agonija said:
:lol: :lol:

Do you have some kind of a phobia about gays or what? :cry: :lol:
I just hate what stupid assholes consider cool !
What one does in one’s bed is his problem,I just don’t like all that gay culture promoted by the media.
Call me cynical but if I had a son,I would rather see him be a criminal junky than a faggot.And what the hell is up with the pink shirts ?Every “guy” I see I the street is wearing one and I bet their fathers are really proud too !Stupid pink shirts & stupid gay eye glasses !

318 and still going….

319 and still going.....

Thoth, is that a picture of Mozart that you´ve got there? We have a Mozart year here and it is so annoying, there is Mozart coffee, Mozart eiscream, Mozart wine......the poor gay is dead for so many years and they are making complete sell-out :lol: