Thoth-Amon said:
OK I'll start:
I'm pretty decent looking
Smart
Don't smell bad
Uh... hmmm...
Yeah...
Oook, let’s see now…
-Thoth-Amon has a very good taste in music…obviously !
-He has studied music professionally, so he must be very talented plus he had the balls to study something he really liked.
-He supports deism which is not a very common religion/philosophy, therefore he must very knowledgeable in matters of faith when most people are ignorant !
-He likes to read (he mentioned his favourite author)
-He has more than 600 posts in such short period of time (the opposite of me !:lol: )
-He has us to be his internet friends !

(like he mentioned…)
-He is decent looking…compare to me :lol:
-He can’t possibly smell worst than my metal-friends !
-And finally…He likes to eat dead babies ! :lol:

Hey Thoth! This is formerly "Psychotic Cremation" from Metal-Rules. I decided to check out this site and it seems very cool. It looks like the metalheads here are a lot more respectful of others' opinions and taste in music. I'll be posting an intro here as well. Talk to you later man and hope to see you at the Obituary show, if not sooner. \m/

Nemesis_lxix said:
Oook, let’s see now…
-He has studied music professionally, so he must be very talented plus he had the balls to study something he really liked.
-He supports deism which is not a very common religion/philosophy, therefore he must very knowledgeable in matters of faith when most people are ignorant !
-He has more than 600 posts in such short period of time (the opposite of me !:lol: )

(like he mentioned…)

Only if the babies have curry on them!

Cancer of the Soul said:
Hey Thoth! This is formerly "Psychotic Cremation" from Metal-Rules. I decided to check out this site and it seems very cool. It looks like the metalheads here are a lot more respectful of others' opinions and taste in music. I'll be posting an intro here as well. Talk to you later man and hope to see you at the Obituary show, if not sooner. \m/

Cool man. Talk to you soon.

agonija said:
For I am really a nice person ;) I´ll continue here to give this thread a bit of his original purpose : being Thoth Amon´s intro-thread :lol:

He is intelligent
he has a good music taste
I like his user name here.....
................:)

Wow you think I have good taste even though I admit to liking Dimmu Borgir and Cradle of Filth?! :lol:

Cancer of the Soul said:

Hey Exodus is playing the 18th and Crytopsy on the 19th.

Thoth-Amon said:
Hey Exodus is playing the 18th and Crytopsy on the 19th.

Damn, I won't be able to make either one of those shows. There's a slight chance I can get off work early enough to see Cryptopsy but I can't be certain yet. I'll keep you posted bro.

Thoth-Amon said:
Wow you think I have good taste even though I admit to liking Dimmu Borgir and Cradle of Filth?! :lol:

Well I am a generous person ;) so I can forgive you liking these two bands, and you like Type O Negative, Morbid Angel.....so that is what I call good taste :lol:

Nemesis_lxix said:
Oook, let’s see now…

(like he mentioned…)

Hey Nemesis, I would really like to know how much did Thoth pay you for writing down all these nice things about him? :lol:

agonija said:
Hey Nemesis, I would really like to know how much did Thoth pay you for writing down all these nice things about him? :lol:

The truth is that he actually sent me a PM….If I didn’t say something nice that would flatter him,he threatened to make me join a boyband and spent the rest of my days without beer ! :ill:(Even I can be manipulated :lol: )

Oh shit ! I wasn’t suppose to say that ! PLZ have mercy on me Lord Thoth Amon !

Nemesis_lxix said:
The truth is that he actually sent me a PM….If I didn’t say something nice that would flatter him,he threatened to make me join a boyband and spent the rest of my days without beer ! :ill:(Even I can be manipulated :lol: )

Oh shit ! I wasn’t suppose to say that ! PLZ have mercy on me Lord Thoth Amon !

Hey I'd join a boyband! They get lots of money for doing stupid choreographed dances and chinzy songs and they get chicks. Sign me up! I wanna sell out!

Thoth-Amon said:
Hey I'd join a boyband! They get lots of money for doing stupid choreographed dances and chinzy songs and they get chicks. Sign me up! I wanna sell out!

:danceboy:

I would definitely pay to see this boyband with you two guys :lol:
And Nemesis, that is actually not such a bad idea, if you were in the boyband you could go with Shakira on tour.....just imagine that....

agonija said:
:danceboy:
I would definitely pay to see this boyband with you two guys :lol:
And Nemesis, that is actually not such a bad idea, if you were in the boyband you could go with Shakira on tour.....just imagine that....

Yes ! I actually look very good in pink shirts and stupid looking panes,as for my faggot dancing…it aint like Backstreet boys but still homosexual enough ! :lol:
What is the point of joining Shakira on a tour if I look completely Gay ?
I wanna have sex with her not stay up all night with her talking about cute guys and putting make up on each other ! :lol:

Nemesis_lxix said:
Yes ! I actually look very good in pink shirts and stupid looking panes,as for my faggot dancing…it aint like Backstreet boys but still homosexual enough ! :lol:
What is the point of joining Shakira on a tour if I look completely Gay ?
I wanna have sex with her not stay up all night with her talking about cute guys and putting make up on each other ! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Sorry, just didn´t consider that....how about not wearing pink? :lol:
Or we´ll forget this boyband-thing, you just come to Munich in about three weeks, ´cause I´ve heard that Shakira will sing on an opening ceremony for soccer world championship - but I don´t know if this is really confirmed.. but if it´s true, it would be difficult for me to get you in, because it is a new arena, I don´t have any connections there....:)

^well, Thank you !
This sounds really tempting,not much because of Shakira but because of the soccer championship.Unfortunately I have to pass,because at that time I will be studding for my exams.I will be coming to Germany next summer,I originate from Wolfsburg and really wanna see it once.I will also see if I can make it to any good festivals there,going to an Ozzfest is my dream.We only have one festival here in Greece,last year had Black Sabbath as headliners but this year I think it is going to be canceled.
Keep the music loud and the beers cold !
Hail to Germany :headbang:

Thoth-Amon said:
OK I'll start:
I'm pretty decent looking
Smart
Don't smell bad
Uh... hmmm...
Yeah...

Ah, there you are my evil spawn! :zombie: Masterfully have I tracked thee to these putrified shores :puke:

Why have you abandoned your duties? My Shakirian love slaves :worship: have missed their daily beatings from your hand. Return now or I will share knowledge with this forum's acne-ridden, parent displeasing horde, that your true favorite artist is PAT BOONE (when he's "In A Metal Mood")

errrrr....ummmm...well, I guess I just told them :oops:

Okay, just come back and all is forgiven.

BradtheImpaler said:
Ah, there you are my evil spawn! :zombie: Masterfully have I tracked thee to these putrified shores :puke:

Why have you abandoned your duties? My Shakirian love slaves :worship: have missed their daily beatings from your hand. Return now or I will share knowledge with this forum's acne-ridden, parent displeasing horde, that your true favorite artist is PAT BOONE (when he's "In A Metal Mood")

errrrr....ummmm...well, I guess I just told them :oops:

Okay, just come back and all is forgiven.

Greetings sire. Well... long time no hear. I was wondering where you were. Tried to call you, e-mailed you, looked on MSN... nothing. So you want me to go on 123? Is that so? Oh and yes Pat Boone is the most metal of all artists... :lol: