Yet Another Newbie...

Now I got it perhaps, do you mean Operation Mindcrime II? I´m just a bit confused right now :lol: just came from work and I´m so damn tired...
If you mean the new album from Queensryche, well I didn´t check it myself yet, but I´ve heard it is very disappointing.

agonija said:
Now I got it perhaps, do you mean Operation Mindcrime II? I´m just a bit confused right now :lol: just came from work and I´m so damn tired...
If you mean the new album from Queensryche, well I didn´t check it myself yet, but I´ve heard it is very disappointing.

That's it !
I have checked a song from the album and still don't know what to think....
let me ask you something.... Do you have yahoo messeger ?
I use YM on-line music to check songs.It ant that bad at all !If you are working at the office and wish to listen to some music and check new songs at the same time it's a good idea.I don't know about Germany but in Greece we don't have matel radio so it's hard to listen to new stuff.

Ok.. I am beeing original and I am going to do the same and post some of the songs That express me.

-Alice Cooper: Hell Is Living Without You,Love Should Never Feel Like This,Poison
-Anathema: Fragile Dreams,Lost Control,One Last Goodbye
-Apocalyptica:Bittersweet
-Black Sabbath:Changes,Behind The Wall Of Sleep,Killing Yourself To Live,Hole In The Sky,Symptom Of The Universe,Never Say Die
-Blind Guardian:Black Chamber,Ashes To Ashes,The Script For My Requiem,Bright Eyes,Goodbye My Friend,Nightfall,Harvest Of Sorrow
-Bruce Dickinson:Born In '58,Tears Of The Dragon,Road To Hell,Acoustic Song
-Dark Tranquillity:Misery In Me
-Dead Soul Tribe:In A Garden Made Of Stones,Some Things You Can't Return
-Iced Earth:Ghost of Freedom,Melancholy (Holy Martyr),Watching Over Me,I Died For You,Last December
-Iron Maiden:Wasted Years,Afraid To Shoot Strangers,Infinite Dreams,Stranger In A Strange Land
-Judas Priest:Angel,Diamonds And Rust,Close To You
-Led Zeppelin: Dazed And Confused,,Whole Lotta Love,Stairway To Heaven
-Manaowar:The Crown And The Ring ,Heart Of Steel
-Megadeth:1000 Times Goodbye,Promises
-Metallica:Fade To Black,Disposable Heroes,The Unforgiven,Nothing Else Matters
-Moonspell:Everything Invaded,Antidote,How We Became Fire
-Morgana Lefay:Sculptures Of Pain
-Nevermore:Never Purify,Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday,I, Voyager,Believe In Nothing,Dead Heart In A Dead World
-Nightwish:Wish I Had An Angel,Forever Yours,Ocean Soul,Angels Fall -First,Know Why The Nightingale Sings?
-On Thorns I Lay:My Angel,Obsession,Poster On A Wall
-Opeth:In My Time Of Need,For Absent Friends,Harvest
-Ozzy:Goodbye To Romance
Dee (not really a song)
Flying High Again
Diary Of A Madman
You're No Different
Shot In The Dark
I Don't Want To Change The World
Mama, I'm Coming Home
Desire
No More Tears
I Just Want You
Ghost Behind My Eyes
See You On The Other Side
Dreamer
-Rainbow:Catch the Rainbow,Temple of the King
-Savatage:All That I Bleed,Handful Of Rain,Believe,Back To Reason
-Sentenced:Ever-Frost
Consider Us Dead
We Are But Falling Leaves
Where Waters Fall Frozen
A Long Way To Nowhere
Bleed In My Arms
Fragile
No More Beating As One
Broken
Killing Me Killing You
Dead Moon Rising
The River
One More Day
With Bitterness And Joy
My Slowing Heart
Dead Leaves
For The Love I Bear
One With Misery
The Suicider
The Rain Comes Falling Down
Grave Sweet Grave
Cross My Heart And Hope To Die
Brief Is The Light
Neverlasting
Excuse Me While I Kill Myself
Blood & Tears
You Are The One
Guilt And Regret
The Luxury Of Grave
(**Yes I Know This Is strage but I hard time deciding which songs fits me best :lol: **)
-Sonata Arctica:Gravenimage,Silver Tongue

Nemesis_lxix said:
That's it !
I have checked a song from the album and still don't know what to think....
let me ask you something.... Do you have yahoo messeger ?
I use YM on-line music to check songs.It ant that bad at all !If you are working at the office and wish to listen to some music and check new songs at the same time it's a good idea.I don't know about Germany but in Greece we don't have matel radio so it's hard to listen to new stuff.

No, I don´t have yahoo messenger, I only have msn messenger for chatting with some friends from all parts of Germany......but I have many internet radio stations, we actually have some great metal internet radio stations in Germany, so that I can always check some new stuff.

I am actually working at the office, but I think my boss wouldn´t be that happy with my choice of music :lol: he actually wanted to take me to Robbie Williams, Westlife or Britney Spears :ill: because we are a security company working also for the old Olympia stadium and Olympia concert hall in Munich, so that I have access to all the venues......well at least I was able to see Metallica live two years ago without paying 50 Euros :lol:

And great choice of songs there.....I just love Sentenced, all their albums are good, it´s really sad that the Funeral Album was their last. There are a lot of songs that affected me through the years but nothing can be compared for me to Katatonia songs like Tonight´s Music, Teargas, Sulfur, For My Demons, Evidence, July, In the white, Burn The Remembrance, Criminals.....:worship:

agonija said:
I am actually working at the office, but I think my boss wouldn´t be that happy with my choice of music :lol: he actually wanted to take me to Robbie Williams, Westlife or Britney Spears :ill: because we are a security company working also for the old Olympia stadium and Olympia concert hall in Munich, so that I have access to all the venues......well at least I was able to see Metallica live two years ago without paying 50 Euros :lol:

And great choice of songs there.....I just love Sentenced, all their albums are good, it´s really sad that the Funeral Album was their last. There are a lot of songs that affected me through the years but nothing can be compared for me to Katatonia songs like Tonight´s Music, Teargas, Sulfur, For My Demons, Evidence, July, In the white, Burn The Remembrance, Criminals.....:worship:

:) You are so LUCKY !!!! You got to see Metallica for Free !
I can't belive you refused to see Robbie Williams,Westlife and Britney Spears .... Gay boybands and stupid blonds rule:lol:
I would love to go to a Shakira(Is this how it's spelled?) show...(I don't like her music :puke:,so I may have to bring my cd player along),but i have a thing for blond Latino chicks,they are such a turn on:lol: !
I listen to alot of Sentenced and their songs express me completelly! Still if they just had to call it a day and brake the band,I think that The Funeral Album was the best way to say goodbye ! I would be way more:cry: if i read in some magazine,they broke up after a fight or somethig.

Thoth-Amon said:
WOW! 249 posts in my Intro thread and most have nothing to do with me!

:rolleyes: you didn´t show up in your intro thread for days....;) so I hope we don´t bother you here too much :) most posts do not have to do anything with you but with music...:kickass: just a coincidence to find in your intro thread these nice folks...

Nemesis_lxix said:
:) You are so LUCKY !!!! You got to see Metallica for Free !
I can't belive you refused to see Robbie Williams,Westlife and Britney Spears .... Gay boybands and stupid blonds rule:lol:
I would love to go to a Shakira(Is this how it's spelled?) show...(I don't like her music :puke:,so I may have to bring my cd player along),but i have a thing for blond Latino chicks,they are such a turn on:lol: !
I listen to alot of Sentenced and their songs express me completelly! Still if they just had to call it a day and brake the band,I think that The Funeral Album was the best way to say goodbye ! I would be way more:cry: if i read in some magazine,they broke up after a fight or somethig.

Well if you were in Munich and Shakira would sing live here, I would definitely get you in for free and perhaps I could get for you a backstage pass :lol: and couple of my female friends couldn´t understand until this day how did I dare not to see Robbie live....:lol: I even refused to go to Bon Jovi koncert (I really hate this band) .....

You are right about Sentenced, that was a band split with style, but still I am very sad that they broke up.....

agonija said:
Well if you were in Munich and Shakira would sing live here, I would definitely get you in for free and perhaps I could get for you a backstage pass :lol: and couple of my female friends couldn´t understand until this day how did I dare not to see Robbie live....:lol: I even refused to go to Bon Jovi koncert (I really hate this band) .....

You are right about Sentenced, that was a band split with style, but still I am very sad that they broke up.....

I'm getting the first plane to Munich !:lol: I would also wanna a personal date with her and an a cold beer ! :lol:
Yell most of my female friends are like that to.... "WOW ROBBIEEEEEEE" **skreams and tears up clothes**
As for Bon Jovi, I think that John is too much of a fake cool guy to be a rocker, still he has contributed to the music a lot !
This reminds me of an old video (I think it was Cinderela) some one told me he had seen where the band is in the studio recording the song and as they come out there are all these wild girls runing towards them.As the members of the band think the girls came for them, they start to smile.In the end the girls runn right infront of them and go to the next studio where there is Bon-Jovi :lol:
I don't know if this video actually exists but I heard about it in the radio and laughed my ass off !

Nemesis_lxix said:
:lol: It seams we turned this into a chat thread !
Ok, lets start posting good things about Thoth-Amon...

OK I'll start:
I'm pretty decent looking
Smart
Don't smell bad
Uh... hmmm...
Yeah...

Nemesis_lxix said:
I'm getting the first plane to Munich !:lol: I would also wanna a personal date with her and an a cold beer ! :lol:
Yell most of my female friends are like that to.... "WOW ROBBIEEEEEEE" **skreams and tears up clothes**
As for Bon Jovi, I think that John is too much of a fake cool guy to be a rocker, still he has contributed to the music a lot !
This reminds me of an old video (I think it was Cinderela) some one told me he had seen where the band is in the studio recording the song and as they come out there are all these wild girls runing towards them.As the members of the band think the girls came for them, they start to smile.In the end the girls runn right infront of them and go to the next studio where there is Bon-Jovi :lol:
I don't know if this video actually exists but I heard about it in the radio and laughed my ass off !

You´re welcome in Munich :lol: a personal date could get a bit difficult aber a cold beer is no problem...hey, we have in Bavaria the best beer in the world :kickass:

I really liked Bon Jovi in the 80´es actually until Keep The Faith album, but their music now is so horrible, I can´t hear it on the radio anymore, and even my husband likes (new) Bon Jovi stuff, so that is a proof - it is no rock :lol:

I´ve heard about this story too, I think it happened when Cinderella supported Bon Jovi on a US-Tour many years ago.....

Thoth-Amon said:
OK I'll start:
I'm pretty decent looking
Smart
Don't smell bad
Uh... hmmm...
Yeah...

For I am really a nice person ;) I´ll continue here to give this thread a bit of his original purpose : being Thoth Amon´s intro-thread :lol:

He is intelligent
he has a good music taste
I like his user name here.....
................:)

agonija said:
You´re welcome in Munich :lol: a personal date could get a bit difficult aber a cold beer is no problem...hey, we have in Bavaria the best beer in the world :kickass:
My kind of Place :kickass:
agonija said:
I really liked Bon Jovi in the 80´es actually until Keep The Faith album, but their music now is so horrible, I can´t hear it on the radio anymore, and even my husband likes (new) Bon Jovi stuff, so that is a proof - it is no rock :lol:
My trendy friends even like them !
I´ve heard about this story too, I think it happened when Cinderella supported Bon Jovi on a US-Tour many years ago.....
:lol: