Yet Another Newbie...

Thoth-Amon said:
Greetings sire. Well... long time no hear. I was wondering where you were. Tried to call you, e-mailed you, looked on MSN... nothing. So you want me to go on 123? Is that so? Oh and yes Pat Boone is the most metal of all artists... :lol:

Yes, return immediately to...NO, HOLD!

The female, "Metal Monkey", displays considerable affection :loco: towards you. Perhaps you are considering her interest as none of my love slaves has pleased you?

I believe I must remain awhile and observe how this tragic turn of events unfolds :err:

lordi3ri.jpg

Metal showed its power....

necromancy said:
I didn't expect such a result.. I mean I didn't think that they'll be in the first place... But ı am happy..

In the contest, politics and neighborhood was competing.. But metal won...
I couldn’t say it better, event if that post had been mine !
Thank you !
Fuck all that shit and let the true spirit rise !:headbang: :headbang:
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

BradtheImpaler said:
Yes, return immediately to...NO, HOLD!

The female, "Metal Monkey", displays considerable affection :loco: towards you. Perhaps you are considering her interest as none of my love slaves has pleased you?

I believe I must remain awhile and observe how this tragic turn of events unfolds :err:

Uh... she's married.

Nemesis_lxix said:
Welcome mate ! Any friend of Thoth-Amon’s is a friend of ours !

PS:Lordi fucking did it !I wish I had a picture of all those stupid,gay losers when they realized they got their asses kicked by a bunch of monsters ! :lol:

He's more than a "mate" he's my dad!

Thoth-Amon said:
Uh... she's married.

and yet...

"You certainly are popular"

"It's true you Taurus' are charming"

"Don't worry I don't bite, MUCH"

...and she wants to see your picture.

Sounds like the borders of the realm of flirtation have definately been transgressed? Or perhaps she is just toying with your affections? Or perhaps I should shaddup before I cause trouble? :ill:

BradtheImpaler said:
and yet...

"You certainly are popular"

"It's true you Taurus' are charming"

"Don't worry I don't bite, MUCH"

...and she wants to see your picture.

Sounds like the borders of the realm of flirtation have definately been transgressed? Or perhaps she is just toying with your affections? Or perhaps I should shaddup before I cause trouble? :ill:

She's just flirty. Speaking of which... I haven't heard from her in a while.

necromancy said:
lordi3ri.jpg

Metal showed its power....

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

How great was that? Finally - no half naked woman (shaking her ass and singing about showing her "love" :ill: ) wins this contest....instead of that couple of good looking guys from Finland.....

Hard Rock Halleluja! :headbang:

I just saw the video of the song on tv.
A goth girl is listening to the song inside a school full of trends and as she is standing in a room where cheerleaders perform… hell brakes loose !there is thunder and lightning all around and behind an exploding door Lordi appears,so the cheerleaders start to scream and they finally fall to the ground and die ! :lol:
I had a dream like that when I went to school.This is so great !!!