Yet Another Newbie...

agonija said:
319 and still going.....

Thoth, is that a picture of Mozart that you´ve got there? We have a Mozart year here and it is so annoying, there is Mozart coffee, Mozart eiscream, Mozart wine......the poor gay is dead for so many years and they are making complete sell-out :lol:

Yes it is Herr Mozart. I know what you mean... when I visited Vienna there was Mozart stuff for sale EVERYWHERE. It's so ironic that during his lifetime he was poor yet if he were alive now he'd be wealthier than any musician in the world. Sigh.

Nemesis_lxix said:
320 !
Why don’t I ever see any of you post in other forums ? (Except Thoth)

Well I post a lot in Katatonia-Forum and a little bit in Opeth Forum, for these are my two favourite bands....and especially in Kata-Forum there are some really nice people :)
Anyway, I don´t have that much time and I try to visit regularly two others forums (nothing to do with metal) and also my chat-friends, so it is not so easy sometimes to be everywhere....

And for Mozart, I was this year two times in his birthplace Salzburg and it is so annoying: Mozart everywhere, sure they should be proud of him but that is too much.....

Cheers :headbang:

I am so mad right now.....:zombie:

My Last Fair Deal Gone Down-CD von Kata just broke up in two pieces....I´ll throw my PC out of the window.....

Slayer
Iron Maiden
Morbid Angel
Emperor
Cannibal Corpse
Dimmu Borgir
:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
Welcome!

Nemesis_lxix said:
Throwing your pc out the window ! welcome to the world of computer scientists :lol: I thought of doing this countless times but hesitate since I paid for it 3.000 euros.I get really involved with my records too.I once left a cd in my car and it was dimorph by the heat.still feel bad about it.

yeah, my computer is new too, I think my loving husband would kill me if I throw it out of the window:lol: ... but anyway :cry: :cry: I can´t live without " Last Fair Deal Gone Down", I need it......have to order new one....

Nemesis_lxix said:
I never order stuff from the internet.I prefer to drive to a record store and get the my self. Right now I am about to get my hands onto something really special and with emotional value…

I didn´t order anything before either, but from time to time I don´t find a certain thing at a record store, and the prices are sometimes really low by amazon - I have nothing against saving some money :lol:

And what do you get your hands on??...something special and with emotional value.....that could be also something else than a record :lol:

anyway, it´s not so important how we get our stuff, the important thing is :headbang:

agonija said:
I didn´t order anything before either, but from time to time I don´t find a certain thing at a record store, and the prices are sometimes really low by amazon - I have nothing against saving some money :lol:

And what do you get your hands on??...something special and with emotional value.....that could be also something else than a record :lol:

anyway, it´s not so important how we get our stuff, the important thing is :headbang:
I don’t own a credit card so I prefer to get stuff from stores and sometimes its so hard to get what I want here it makes me crazy.I have a friend in England and a someone who visits Finland very often but sometimes even they can’t find what I want.

Last summer Slack Sabbath visited Greece and as I am told there was a recording of the show that got out.As far as I know no more than 15 people have this and it is suppose to be in good quality too.
This was a dream come true so it’s very emotional for me to get it.
The show was actually a festival with BS as headliners.The funny story is that everybody was expecting them to appear a little later than they did.There was no notification nor any song intro,we were cooling, drinking beer and out of the bleu we heard a voice say “OOOEEAHHH”.Didn’t pay much attention coz we thought the were just testing the mikes but after a sec there it was again louder.Oh yes ! It was Ozzy and after the blood freezing in out veins every body started to run like hell to the stage.I would kill to live that moment again :headbang: