Yet Another Newbie...

Thoth-Amon said:
Hey bro you look good (though not in a homo way).
Thenx man !
That is a pic of me playing Neo in Matrix :lol:
Here is the entire thing
Foto1.jpg

Thoth-Amon said:
Agonija,
So did you like my winning goal against England today?

You did a great job today, thank you for kicking out England out of the WC.....and thank you for looking so good even after 120 minutes of running and sweating :lol:
So here in Germany the party never ends :kickass:, I still have two reasons for being happy and for :kickass: both Germany and Portugal in half-finals.

And great new avatars, Necromancy (very hot) und Nemesis (very cool) :cool:

I´ve just ordered a new digi-cam (didn´t have one), so as soon as I have enough time I´ll make some pics so that I can finally post some here, but I am a bit uncertain right now, cause I don´t have fishnets or something like that :lol:

agonija said:
You did a great job today, thank you for kicking out England out of the WC.....and thank you for looking so good even after 120 minutes of running and sweating :lol:
So here in Germany the party never ends :kickass:, I still have two reasons for being happy and for :kickass: both Germany and Portugal in half-finals.

And great new avatars, Necromancy (very hot) und Nemesis (very cool) :cool:

Bitte.

agonija said:
I´ve just ordered a new digi-cam (didn´t have one), so as soon as I have enough time I´ll make some pics so that I can finally post some here, but I am a bit uncertain right now, cause I don´t have fishnets or something like that :lol:
More Fishnets... :heh:

Thoth-Amon said:

Danke and no fishnets, not really my style :lol:

With your pics of famous composers you remind me so much of my brother, he has a classical musical education and lives for this music, and I had to suffer since my childhood :heh: and my mother still asks herself, how comes that I listen to heavy metal - my parents wanted me to become like my brother, but I definitely have no talent.....:lol:

agonija said:
Danke and no fishnets, not really my style :lol:

With your pics of famous composers you remind me so much of my brother, he has a classical musical education and lives for this music, and I had to suffer since my childhood :heh: and my mother still asks herself, how comes that I listen to heavy metal - my parents wanted me to become like my brother, but I definitely have no talent.....:lol:

Not your style? We can work on that.

working on that ? Hehehe :) It is not agonija's style.. Actually I don't usually wear fishnets.. I only wear them with some certain dresses or clothes when I don't want to be with a naked leg... Actually a lot of people think them as a symbol of being a goth girl, so that I don't like them anymore..

Thoth-Amon said:
Not your style? We can work on that.

:lol:

I don´t consider fishnets as a gothic-thing, and Necromancy can definitely wear them, it looks really good :)

And since four weeks I wear nothing else than soccer shirts and stuff like that.....

Nemesis_lxix said:
Speaking of fishing nets… I will most definitely go to the island I originate from in a couple of days.
At last hot chicks in the beach !!!!!!!!1111111

Are there no hot chicks in West Athens? :cry:
Unfortunately I never was to Greece, we always spend our summer holidays in Spain or in Portugal (my most favourite country).....

agonija said:
:lol:

I don´t consider fishnets as a gothic-thing, and Necromancy can definitely wear them, it looks really good :)

And since four weeks I wear nothing else than soccer shirts and stuff like that.....

See... it's time for a change then.

necromancy said:

I am sure that Agonija has a style of own so doesn2t need fishnets.. We'll wait and see the picts taken by the web cam..:)

I await them with great anticipation. BTW you look hot in your new avatar. Necromancy=:kickass: