Yet Another Newbie...

agonija said:
Hey, that is something that we have in common; my mom and dad got divorced as I was 10 years old and I´ve lived with my mom alone and she also didn´t get married again because of me.

My week is not much better: six days work and other boring stuff like cleaning up....god, this week really sucks :yuk:

I am just looking forward to my two holidays: 10 days in Portugal in August and 3 weeks in september in LA, and the best thing is: both are more or less for free, that means I don´t have to pay for accommodation......:kickass:
My father left her as soon as she got pregnant so I didn’t even had the chance to tell him what kind of asshole he was. :mad:

I just finished painting today and I think it looks nice.I still need to clean up and take my computer for repair tomorrow.My entire body hurts from work,I am covered in paint and there is still much to be done to prepare my basement.
Here are some pics of my wall,I also used some wooden sticks to decorate it and I think it looks nice.
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e313/Nemesis_lxix/wall.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e313/Nemesis_lxix/wallclose.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e313/Nemesis_lxix/oran.jpg

I hope you enjoy you holiday as much as I hope to have a holiday. :heh:
Danallica said:
Hey Nemesis, I had Baklava the other day, it was awesome

just though id throw that one in
I could eat tones of baklava !
My mom used to make baklava every now and then but she doesn’t have much time so I have to make a 15 min trip to a candy shop that makes it great !
I refuse to eat baklava from any other store !
I still wanna taste baklava they way its made in Turkey :( …hear that Necromancy ? Go get some baklava and mail it to me ! :lol:

Nemesis_lxix said:
I could eat tones of baklava !
My mom used to make baklava every now and then but she doesn’t have much time so I have to make a 15 min trip to a candy shop that makes it great !
I refuse to eat baklava from any other store !
I still wanna taste baklava they way its made in Turkey :( …hear that Necromancy ? Go get some baklava and mail it to me ! :lol:

Instead of sending some Baklava through e-mail, I sended it publicly to the Thread.. So eat it.. :lol: :lol:

We have Baklava in Croatia too, I just love it, with nuts.....now I´m hungry....the turkish Baklava is the best, I eat it sometimes, cause we have so many turkish stores and restaurants in Munich.....tommorow I`ll get some...

Nemesis, you`ve done a great job with your basement, looks good.....and you`ll have your holiday, I´m sure :)

I have no idea how to get pics from my new digital kamera in the pc :cry:
I am so untalented for things like that, guess I`ll have to wait for my husband to show me that......:mad:

necromancy said:
Instead of sending some Baklava through e-mail, I sended it publicly to the Thread.. So eat it.. :lol: :lol:
can’t you just put some Baklava in a folder and mail it to me ? L:lol:L
agonija said:
We have Baklava in Croatia too, I just love it, with nuts.....now I´m hungry....the turkish Baklava is the best, I eat it sometimes, cause we have so many turkish stores and restaurants in Munich.....tommorow I`ll get some...

Nemesis, you`ve done a great job with your basement, looks good.....and you`ll have your holiday, I´m sure :)

I have no idea how to get pics from my new digital kamera in the pc :cry:
I am so untalented for things like that, guess I`ll have to wait for my husband to show me that......:mad:

There is actually a conflict between Greece and Turkey about who makes the best Baklava,but this is just stupid thing to fight about.
I am surprised how many know about baklava…

Yeah,my basement is much better now.It should be !
I have cut my hands in 3 places,I am covered in paint again and my back hurts like hell !
Today I lifted my computer to take it for repearing,It is entirely made of aluminium and weights more than you can imagine !If it still hurts tomorrow,I will go to a doctor.

Lets see now if I can help you out with your camera…
Did it come with a usb cable ?
If so,just plug it on your computer and it will be automatically be identified as a removable disk.If there are also any drivers,you may need to install them first.

If there is no cable and you can’t get one,you can just remove the memory card and put it in your card reader (if you have one on your computer)
`

Nemesis_lxix said:
Yeah,my basement is much better now.It should be !
I have cut my hands in 3 places,I am covered in paint again and my back hurts like hell !
Today I lifted my computer to take it for repearing,It is entirely made of aluminium and weights more than you can imagine !If it still hurts tomorrow,I will go to a doctor.

Lets see now if I can help you out with your camera…
Did it come with a usb cable ?
If so,just plug it on your computer and it will be automatically be identified as a removable disk.If there are also any drivers,you may need to install them first.

If there is no cable and you can’t get one,you can just remove the memory card and put it in your card reader (if you have one on your computer)
`

Hope you´re doing well :) and you don´t have to go to a doctor.....

Yes, my camera has a usb cable, so far so good.....but I don´t have it right here, my husband has taken it with him, he comes back on sunday, then he can show it to me.....he is much better with stuff like that, with everything technical, so that`s why I have no idea about it - I let him do it before trying to find out myself how some things work......guess I am just too lazy sometimes :lol:

I´m glad you are better :) ......I am just pissed off :ill: .....I had so many plans for this week...but today at work my boss called to say that he is ill and two others are on holiday....that means I have to work like 12 hours a day this week, cause right now I am the only one that can manage everything in the office.......normally I work only half of a day.....

So don´t miss me if I don´t have time to write something here in the next days......:lol:

Cheerz :kickass:

Expect to see you soon :kickass:…. Now get back to work ! w00t-w00t

Working in the summer sucks but what sucks more is the fact that I haven’t went out not even once in the last 8 months :ill:

This is it !
I am going to get a beer tonight and that is final !

Right now its 6.57 in the morning and I just came home.
Last night I was felling a bit depressed (for no obvious reason) and just took the car and drove in the middle of the night at a village near the sea that I used to go with my mom when I was younger.It was a 45 min ride and I was there at 12.00.
We own a house there so I decided to spend the night there but I just couldn’t get any sleep so I found myself at a bench next to the see just thinking and listening to kata.

A couple of beers later I realized that I had smoked a pack of sigaretes,it was 5.00 and the sun was starting to rise,so I drove back home and here I am ready to stat my day.

So much to do today…
I hope you guys had a better night ! :)

I just came home from the work, it is hot, we have like 35 degrees for weeks and weeks already........I love summer, but it really sucks when you have to work the whole day........and in the night I just can´t sleep because it is too hot....so I go to bed, then stand up again, go to my terrase to smoke a cigarette, then go to bed again.......and at 5 I have to get up :mad:

Nemesis, you didn´t went out for 8 month? :ill: that sucks too.....but beer, cigarettes and listening to kata sounds really not bad......these are also my favourite things to do :lol:

Anyway, if my boss doesn´t come to work next week, guess I have to kill him....:lol:

Seams like it is going to be hot all week…shit !

I usually smoke hand rolled tobacco which is more delicate and last night I smoked ordinary cigarettes and now my throat hurts :ill:
I hadn’t smoked for a while and I did 2 packs in 10 hours so basically this has to be normal.

There is a party next month which is held in a city at the north and I think I will go.
Its called river party since its right next to a river and last for 4-5 days,people camp there,light fires and do all sorts of crazy stuff and there is also a stage where local bands (mostly soft rock or an other type of music that is a combination of rock and pop) play.
A buddy of mine from university lives there and invited me for the summer,I had went last year too but I only stayed for a day.

Now I need to get myself a tend and here I come.

I wish you the very best and suggest you to try to stay calm until your boss comes back and you finally get some time off.
CheerZZZ ! :kickass: