Yet Another Newbie...

hey Nemesis, seems like you didn´t have so much fun....are you going to make a holiday somewhere else this year?

Anyway, perhaps you are not that bored anymore, so you could answer me following question: :lol:

I have a photobucket account now, but you can only upload pix that are on the internet, that means I can`t upload pics from my pc? Cause I have all the pictures on my hard disc.
Still trying to post here at least one pic, damn it :mad:
Now I´m bored myself too....:lol:

Ok,this is how it works….
The first thing you need to do is go to the main page and log in !
1.jpg

you put your user name and password…and log in…..
2.jpg

it may take a minute before you gut in,so you might as well wait.
3.jpg

and when you are finally in,you just browse the pic from your hard drive and upload it !
4.jpg

the links to the pic are right under.
Use the url for link and the img for picture.

Thanks, Nemesis....I´ll try that....Photobucket is not bad, but you get all these Junk Mails :mad:

Few days ago I wanted to log in and I couldn´t although I´m registered....something was wrong with my password....anyway I`ll try it again...

Hosting sites can sometimes be a pain in the ass :(
Can’t wait to see your pics.

In the mean time I am in search of a car so I am open to any suggestions.I ma thinking a wragler.

Hey Necro,today I gave a try to cook some baklava but didn’t came out that well.
I was trying to make the “crust” (I don’t know how to call It in English and I also read the Turkish word but don’t remember it now) as thin as possible but it kept braking :(

Nemesis, you are starting to scare me a little bit :lol: I mean, if you continue, you will become a great cook.....I would really like to try your baklava, I´m sure Necromancy too, you will definitely give another try to make better baklava next time.....:lol:

Anyway, so that you finally know the way I look, here two pics from Croatia from hotel, don´t be scared, I was just so tired all the time ´cause we had party every night and I`ve slept like 3-4 hours.....:kickass:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n231/agonija_2006/DSCFO283.jpg
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n231/agonija_2006/DSCF0280.jpg

Cool pics :kickass:
You look kind and charming,you definitely have the face of good person,you remind me of someone I know,basically because you have the same hairstyle.
I like you and your friends :kickass:

By the looks of it,it seams you had a good time in Croatia.I see beer and smokes !
This is my idea of a good party.
And I imagine that the first pic is from your place unless there was a computer in the hotel you were staying.I love that blue on the walls and I see some classic furniture there too.My mom has chairs and sofas like these but I am not that fond of ‘em.

Well,today we ate at a local tavern and tomorrow I will be on my way to uni gain ! :(
Baclava is not my best since its too difficult to prepare the crust but I can manage,when I become a great chef I will invite you guys for dinner :lol:
Now for today’s dinner,I think if making a traditional dish from the island I originate(the one on the sig) that is much like an omelet with potatoes and sausages.
Stick around and I will give you pointers on Greek dishes :lol:

Cheers :kickass:

Well the pix with my friends is one year old, I had short hair then, I´ll never do it again.......and yes it was like smoking and drinking in Croatia all the time....that´s why I look so tired....:kickass: but thank you for your compliments :)
The pix with a computer is actually from this hotel in Croatia and not from my home, although at home I have a lot of blue staff, it is my favourite colour...we had apartment in that hotel with pc and internet, dvd-player, hi-fi and two tv´s and whirlpool and leather couch....it was awesome...

I just love greek food, great to have you here if I need some advice....actually greek cooking is kinda similar to our dishes from Croatia...now I am hungry, have to cook anyway, but more like german stuff....pork cutlet with potatoes and salad with kraut.....:lol:

Cheerz :kickass:

agonija said:
Nemesis, you are starting to scare me a little bit I mean, if you continue, you will become a great cook.....I would really like to try your baklava, I´m sure Necromancy too, you will definitely give another try to make better baklava next time.....

Yess.. I wish I could try them..You are truly right :)

agonija said:
Anyway, so that you finally know the way I look, here two pics from Croatia from hotel, don´t be scared, I was just so tired all the time ´cause we had party every night and I`ve slept like 3-4 hours.....

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n231/agonija_2006/DSCFO283.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n231/agonija_2006/DSCF0280.jpg

Sitting and drinking beer after a couple of tiring days.. And being with friends.. Being tired but not because of job or other stuff.. Mmmphh! Yess! Life must be this! :p Nice picts.. Thanx for sharing with us! Cuz it is nice to be able to see you.. One dayy.. One day I'll earn MY money.. The money of MY own only.. And an ENOUGH amount of money. And I will live!Live in the way I want.. I'll be the best but the craziest teacher in my country :) :) :p

Nemesis_lxix said:
Cool pics

Baclava is not my best since its too difficult to prepare the crust but I can manage,when I become a great chef I will invite you guys for dinner

Now for today’s dinner,I think if making a traditional dish from the island I originate(the one on the sig) that is much like an omelet with potatoes and sausages.

Stick around and I will give you pointers on Greek dishes
Cheers

Ohh Baklava is difficult to try.. Yes.. Yes.. I do not know whether or not there is an easier method to do it or if people can do it as they got used to it after a lot of time practicing.. It is a very good thing that you're interested in cooking.. Your future wife will be lucky.. For example I am not talented and interested in cooking, so I rely on my boy friend who likes to cook and try different cuisine.. I am a bit clumsy and rather lazy. I am usually lazy to have a breakfast if my mother or someone else just doesn't prepare it to me! I generally skip lunch by eating junk food or by eating nothing.. For dinner, I eat again whatever my mother or boy friend cooks.. Otherwise I may die of starvation :) Just because of my laziness...

Nemesis_lxix said:
hey people !
sorry for not being around lately but i have some internet problems.
i will see you all soon

I´ve thought, you are making holiday again or something like that......hope you can fix that internet problems so that we can see you soon.....

necromancy said:
Yess.. I wish I could try them..You are truly right :)
One order of mousaka comming right up ! , Do you want potatos with it too ? :lol:

Sitting and drinking beer after a couple of tiring days.. And being with friends.. Being tired but not because of job or other stuff.. Mmmphh! Yess! Life must be this! :p Nice picts.. Thanx for sharing with us! Cuz it is nice to be able to see you.. One dayy.. One day I'll earn MY money.. The money of MY own only.. And an ENOUGH amount of money. And I will live!Live in the way I want.. I'll be the best but the craziest teacher in my country :) :) :p

That's the spirit ! :kickass:

Ohh Baklava is difficult to try.. Yes.. Yes.. I do not know whether or not there is an easier method to do it or if people can do it as they got used to it after a lot of time practicing.. It is a very good thing that you're interested in cooking.. Your future wife will be lucky.. For example I am not talented and interested in cooking, so I rely on my boy friend who likes to cook and try different cuisine.. I am a bit clumsy and rather lazy. I am usually lazy to have a breakfast if my mother or someone else just doesn't prepare it to me! I generally skip lunch by eating junk food or by eating nothing.. For dinner, I eat again whatever my mother or boy friend cooks.. Otherwise I may die of starvation :) Just because of my laziness...[/QUOTE]

That is more or less what i do with my time since i am also too lazy to cook for myself.I just like to prepare meals for others.
I am even more bored when i finish cooking and need to clean up ! (I hate that !)
One more hail to baklava :headbang:

well,my connection is still messed up but i will try to fix it soon.
Ever since i got back to that shitty town where my unis is,everything is going to hell.
right now i am in athens after a 2 hour ride on the car and i am posting from my mom's pc (doesnt even have MO Word so dont mind any bad spelling)

hope to talk to you soon :kickass:

Your spelling is just fine, Nemesis :) and don´t be upset, sometimes everything somehow goes wrong....but it won´t last forever....

I am really excited right now, next friday I`ll fly to LA, two and a half weeks holiday and party 24/7 and a little bit of sightseeing also.....guess I´ll have enough oportunities to get ashamed of my bad english :lol: it is for me the first time that I visit USA and it is damn expensive, probably I am going to be completely broke when I come back :cry: but who cares......

Take care of yourself and hope to see you soon here :headbang:

Yes yes nothing wrong with your spelling.. Nice to hear from you again.

Today this is my off day so I don't have to go to work. .. Yes.. Yes... Today was supposed to be my 'sleep' day.. yes.. It was supposed to.. Oh yes.. It was...
I went to a night club with my friends yesterday night and I was dreaming to wake up late the other day(I mean today). So I slept peacefully late at night.. And early in the morning, like at 8 o'clock, the telephone rang.. It was another teacher who was busily asking me about the tests to be handed out.. I wanted to yell her like "how the f*ckin' hell can I know where the darn hell they are, as it was your responsibility to photocopy and keep them!!" But I couldn't... I told her that she was supposed to get and keep them 'politely' while I was swear inside my mind.. She was puzzled.. She called me 2 more times while I was struggling to try to be able to sleep again.. So I pissed of.. I got too frustrated and I was widely awake...
I have only one day off from work, one day to wake up in the afternoon instead of early in the morning... One day... And it is gone again..

agonija said:
Your spelling is just fine, Nemesis :) and don´t be upset, sometimes everything somehow goes wrong....but it won´t last forever....

I am really excited right now, next friday I`ll fly to LA, two and a half weeks holiday and party 24/7 and a little bit of sightseeing also.....guess I´ll have enough oportunities to get ashamed of my bad english :lol: it is for me the first time that I visit USA and it is damn expensive, probably I am going to be completely broke when I come back :cry: but who cares......

Take care of yourself and hope to see you soon here :headbang:

Can't rain for ever i guess.I hope it all turns back to normal soon before i go crazy.:lol:

I have never been in the US and I am not even sure if i even want to but I hope that you have the best time posible.:headbang:Two weeks is plenty of time for you to go sightseeing and party with your buddies :kickass:
And i am also sure that you will manage just fine with your English that are rather good IMO !

Well,for me the hard part just begins since I am in the midle of my exams and I am doing my best to finish the damn uni in time.I have already faild a class that I am gonna pass next time for sure and there is a good chance I passed on an other hard lesson on computer systems.I have been doing math for the last 4-5 days and this is why i haven't been around lately (I am doing good on math but i am almost sure that the stupid bitch is gonna cut me because i had not been attending her class :erk: )

Hope you have one hell of a time and be back soon to tell us about it :kickass:

necromancy said:
Yes yes nothing wrong with your spelling.. Nice to hear from you again.

Today this is my off day so I don't have to go to work. .. Yes.. Yes... Today was supposed to be my 'sleep' day.. yes.. It was supposed to.. Oh yes.. It was...
I went to a night club with my friends yesterday night and I was dreaming to wake up late the other day(I mean today). So I slept peacefully late at night.. And early in the morning, like at 8 o'clock, the telephone rang.. It was another teacher who was busily asking me about the tests to be handed out.. I wanted to yell her like "how the f*ckin' hell can I know where the darn hell they are, as it was your responsibility to photocopy and keep them!!" But I couldn't... I told her that she was supposed to get and keep them 'politely' while I was swear inside my mind.. She was puzzled.. She called me 2 more times while I was struggling to try to be able to sleep again.. So I pissed of.. I got too frustrated and I was widely awake...
I have only one day off from work, one day to wake up in the afternoon instead of early in the morning... One day... And it is gone again..

It sucks big time !
Last morning a lady called on my cell phone on 6:00 in the morning (wrong no !) ! :mad: I didn't get any sleep after that and I had to drink 2 cups of coffee to keep me awake on my math lesson.
In the city i stay to attend my uni,I get a lotta that shit :erk: All the people there are f***ing rednecks who have no idea on how to use a phone !

In a couple of days I will be back in my crappy apartment in that stupid city,the good thing is that i ordered a wireless connection for my lap top so there is a good chance i will be back on line

hope to see you all soon.
Cheerz. :kickass:

Yes, I was also never really keen on travelling to US, there are many other countries that I am more interested in.......but hey, when you get an invitation from a very very dear friend and you can use an apartment like 50 m from beach for free, you definitely don´t say no.....

And Necromancy, your story is kinda familiar to me.....if I have a day off, I just don´t pick up the phone....they used to call me sometimes early in the morning from work.....now I put my phone somewhere where I don´t hear it.....