Yiiiihaaaa, it's done: New Bloodbath-Shirts available on bloodbath.biz

Damn...
Couldn't pay via Paypal and wrote a mail to SilverGateArtifacts (as asked in the merch-section) about 9 or 10 days ago. Still wait for an answer... and now shirts size M are gone... look ridiculous wearing L- or XL-shirts...

Seems like I'll have to wait for new shirts... (Will there be some in near future?)

Damn...
Couldn't pay via Paypal and wrote a mail to SilverGateArtifacts (as asked in the merch-section) about 9 or 10 days ago. Still wait for an answer... and now shirts size M are gone... look ridiculous wearing L- or XL-shirts...

Seems like I'll have to wait for new shirts... (Will there be some in near future?)

I answer every email that is written to Silvergate Artifacts. Usually within 24 hours. So either you got a response, or the email never made it to me. Sorry.

There are definitely some other designs in the pipeline. I hope to have them up within a month.

I have the shirt with the black/white logo on the front and the lyrics from Buried By The Dead on the back. How limited was that one?

Well it is the first one, I would think there's not a lot of them. I have two though, XL and L, I need to get rid of the XL one maybe.

has anybody in sweden gotten their shirt yet?
I´m waitijng unpaintiently for mine...

I answer every email that is written to Silvergate Artifacts. Usually within 24 hours. So either you got a response, or the email never made it to me. Sorry.

There are definitely some other designs in the pipeline. I hope to have them up within a month.

Strange... address is "sales@silvergateartifacts.com", isn't it.
Well... "once they are gone, they are gone for good", huh? Looking forward to the new designs.

Will there also be some new white shirts? Would be useful for hot summer days... :]