Yiiiihaaaa, it's done: New Bloodbath-Shirts available on bloodbath.biz

the white shirt was a ltd special edition and also an experiement to see how the print and the feeling would come out... to ours and everyone elses satisfaction the white clothing really enchanced the blood to look realistic and more brutal, so it was a succesful attempt. this shirt is bound to stand out!

for everyone who missed out on this shirt, there'll be a second chance to obtain a black edition that'll follow shortly.

the fact that I have limited edition shirt is turning me on and making me feel special.... is this ok? :p
:D

the white shirt was a ltd special edition and also an experiement to see how the print and the feeling would come out... to ours and everyone elses satisfaction the white clothing really enchanced the blood to look realistic and more brutal, so it was a succesful attempt. this shirt is bound to stand out!

for everyone who missed out on this shirt, there'll be a second chance to obtain a black edition that'll follow shortly.

Another shirt?

Fukk you guys know how to drain a guy of his cash...

Ach, I'm gonna pass on the black one. Need to save for crap. We need a Jhva Elohim Meth shirt!!

This shirt is so awesome i had to post, very satsified with it hope theres more to come soon! :headbang: :headbang: