you guys like Kalmah?

of course i like kalmah. they have a lot of leads just like bodom, and are heavy as fuck. I don't think their music is as well thought out as bodoms, and the solo's aren't as good, but still great music that needs to come over to the states.

Kalmah definitly kicks ass, I have to say the riffs in Doubtful About It All are absolutly fuckin killer!

Kalmah is the SHIT!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the new album the samples I heard were nothing short of BADASS.

Its funny the people in the Bodom forum don't seem to mind Kalmah, but sometimes in the Kalmah forum you say the name "Children of Bodom" and everyone gives you 20 reasons why CoB sucks or Kalmah is just way better than them. I myself like Kalmah better, but that wouldn't make me wanna talk shit about a band as badass as CoB.

I love there first album. But wasn't very satisfied with the others. I do enjoy them though.

Another great band if nobody minds me mentioning is Insomnium. Very melodic and mellow sounding music. I think they might be a christian band but I don't give a fuck. The music is awesome.

I'd rather wait a bit longer so they have all the time they need to finnish the album the best way they can. The more we need to wait, the better the album is quite often. You can conclude my opinion about the band from my signature. :) Stay alert for news in www.kalmah.com or the forums. The band recently confirmed that they have 5 new songs ready for the new album! Stay Swampy! \o/

It's funny I read an interview with Jenson form The Haunted and he said they went to Century Media so they can get better tour support but yet Kalmah cant even get a European tour with Century Media.

I prefer Eternal Tears Of Sorrow which is related but it is just such a pity that they broke up. I seem to put that curse on a lot of bands. After I see them play they break up :loco: