you guys, "The Resurrected" is such a good fucking movie

I don't remember if I ever saw this?

Lovecraft movies make me really wary, generally...I last weekend I was weighing Dagon against The Texas Chainsaw Massacre in the video store before finally placing Dagon back on the shelf. I mean, I like Re-Animator, but I always feel like Lovecraft is twirling in a Providence cemetary whenever I see the decapitated-head-cunnilingus scene.

I maintain that if you want your stuff back you can always come over and get it. I'll keep it as long as possible ,but if you come pick it up, of course I won't deny you your stuff.

PS it does not take 90 minutes to get to my house.

i said that, door-to-door, i need to LEAVE 90 minutes to get to your house, which is totally true, because the trains and buses have huge gaps in how frequently they come. it takes me about five minutes on the T to get to work, but i have to walk out the door 30 minutes before i have to be there because you never know when one's going to come.

I will have to check it out... Lovecraft is muh boeh. I really think someone could do an absolutely stellar job of making a Innsmouth movie.

well, "lend" would imply more action on my part than "leaving the videotape where Toby can pick it up and bring it to his house unbeknowst to me"

and yes, yes Dope, you definitely should. essential salts and whatnot.