you have to read this

Walter_Langkowski said:
How about everybody stop making these dumb-ass generalizations about each others cultures and countries and just drop this bullshit, aye? Can't we all just get along? :Spin:
NO, we CAN'T ! :loco: "I normally don't like to generalise, but rednecks piss me off."

Walter_Langkowski said:
Oh, and on a musical note, I love Anathema! :worship: Their music garners me many a blowjob from my girlfriend :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:
Here's a setlist you may want to try:

1. Closer
2. Feel
3. Looking Outside Inside (Outside Inside Outside Inside Outside Inside...)
4. Pressure
5. Deep
6. Release
7. Empty
8. Leave No Trace

hahahaha blow jobs to anathema - gota love this band, they reach out to so many people on so many levels!!!

@don: i knew youd find it funny *laughs behind hand with you* i dont think anyone else sees it in the same light.......jesus, im still laughing at 'jarhead' ......i think ive even used it in a few conversations......

Walter_Langkowski said:
it's just so funny because all of america exists out of immigrants, no clue if that's your real name but :tickled:
it's the same here in belgium... i understand that getting troops of poor hungry foreigners over you is difficult, but that's how the world keeps spinning

Let me clear up that if I'm showing my anger towards Americans I'm doing it towards the corrupt government and the dumbfucks like in that Billy Milano forum (and I've seen similar forums and conversations in the past) of course I'm not generalizing, I'm against generalizing and prejudice, I should have said it from the beginning. The reason I always forget to mention that is cos it's mainly these people that are in the spotlights and not the 'good Americans'.

"Bush wasn't elected, Al Gore was. There are conspiracy theories surrounding the situation in Florida when the votes were miscounted. Gore received the popular vote, but Bush was given the presidency after all that legal mess.

P.S. Have you ever been to America?"

err ı got my anwser and shut up... *embarresed for being so ignorant*

p.s. no

hey you lot :wave: im so proud of myself for drawing everyones attention to this matter, its probably one of the only serious threads i ever posted. :D even though its nothing to grin about.

oh yeah i did say it was hilarious.... well ok i admitt im a fraud....i only posted cuz i nearly pissed me knickers laughing....BUT the point is it COULD have been serious...not many posts COULD be serious but choose not to....the majority of posts are either stupid or serious MINE WAS BOTH....

....satisfied with my self saviour there....think that deserves another finger full of toffee sauce from the jar in the fridge.

Yeah...rednecks DO suck, and it's unfortunate that I have a job where I have to deal with them on a semi-regular basis! But, yeah...everyone has their slightly-biased viewpoints about everything, I guess. I know, however, that I don't let them get in the way of the main thing that I do, and that is simply judge each person on an individual basis (the hardest thing in life, sometimes). I happen to be of the white persuasion, and in all honest truth, I have met more assholes of my own color than I ever have of other ones. So what does that say? I am an asshole :Spin: ? No, just the way the cookie crumbles. I think that in all honesty that what those guys on Milano's board were reacting to was that American getting his head chopped off on video. Again, they weren't right in their reaction; just how the Hell do you expect rednecks to act, anyways? :erk: So, fuck it. Let them think what they want to. I was just hoping that people could realize that all of us aren't like that.

So, yeah, on a better note, it's not so much blowjobs TO Anathema, it's more like blowjobs AFTER Anathema. It just puts her in the mood, I guess. Great, emotional Rock music does that to a broad sometimes :D :D !