You know what guys, I really envy you...

BlizzardOZ said:
You get all the great bands like Maiden, Metallic, Ozzy...etc
but here....it's like...sour...no great bands bother comming. well Behemoth have been here(and recorded their new album here) two monthes ago, but I dont see them as a great band. we're gonna see Dark Funeral in 25Nov and Paul Di'anno in December, and that's all....
Damn this country... :cry:

maybe if your country didn't violently oppress the true residents of Palestine more better bands may want to visit.? :lol:

machine said:
maybe if your country didn't violently oppress the true residents of Palestine more better bands may want to visit.? :lol:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Jews orignally inhabit Israel before the Palestinians settled there?

Crimson Velvet said:
That was thousands of years ago...

I find it to be laughable and very out of touch with reality when people complain incessantly about what's going on in Israel today. Take a fucking look at the whole of world history. People have stolen land from other people since time immemorial. How do you think the United States even exists at all? Because we subjugated and slaughtered an entire people. Do you think that thousands of years from now people are gonna give a fuck who was ruling Israel in our times? Regardless, the Jews inhabited Israel before the Palestinians so I really couldn't give two shits if they kick 'em out of there.